PDA

View Full Version : McGregor Conditions??

Fishtracker
02-20-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi Guys,
Was hoping to take the family out to Mcgregor in the morning. Was wondering how the access is and if anyone has any updates from the last few days? If anyone has any tips for the pike out there that would be a bonus!!

Thanks in advance.
Fishtracker.

Kokanee9
02-20-2011, 07:39 PM
I have also been wondering what conditions are like out there. Just a 2wd truck, so hate to make the drive only to end up getting stuck or not able to make it out on the ice.

Daceminnow
02-20-2011, 09:20 PM
i was on the north end a week ago today. lots of ice and not much snow on the ice. it hasn't warmed up much since then and we haven't had much more snow out this way either. i was hoping someone would have a better report from this week-end for you, but i guess not. try jigging minnows. hope the kids catch a couple.

SushiUnagi
02-20-2011, 10:24 PM
Wasn't at Mcgregor but @ Pine Coulee today. Not much snow and super easy to access on the lake. Friend's Mazda 3 made it in and out without any problem.
I imagine Mcgregor would be similar...
Hope this helps a bit.

Fishtracker
02-21-2011, 08:58 AM
Thanks for the info. Hopefully will have some luck as from the feedback no one is fishing at Mcgregor these days! So fish shouldn't be hook shy!