PDA

View Full Version : You call yourselfs outdoorsmen! Ha

Gramps.257
02-23-2011, 04:57 PM
Well i call you friends, because friends are there to help you when you need a hand.If you have a sick child,these are the folks you want in your corner.Your life has spiralled out of control from depression you will find a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on.Your house burned to the ground,Im sure you will get offers to help get your family what they need to start to rebuild.Your old beater broke down and left you stranded in the back 40 i bet someone will rumage through their old parts bin,bring it to you and install it to get you going again,in the middle of the night.
It always suprises me how far some of you go to help out your fellow man or women in a time of need.Sometimes you even help out when your not even aware that you helped someone just by posting your experiances.Some do it on the open forums and some keep it to PMs.

Big tough outdoorsmen my butt,good on ya!

crazyfish
02-23-2011, 05:18 PM
You mean that your surprised that a bunch of people that are really passionate about the outdoors , can be compassionate in other areas of life !!!! :snapoutofit:Don't tell peta that we aren't all brainless morons with only one thing on our minds ! Some can take amazing pictures, some are just a wealth of great info, others just seem to love to help out others. Yeah ,its a great bunch of people here!!!! Keep it up folks !!!! :sHa_shakeshout:

Jamie
02-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Well i call you friends, because friends are there to help you when you need a hand.If you have a sick child,these are the folks you want in your corner.Your life has spiralled out of control from depression you will find a helping hand and a shoulder to cry on.Your house burned to the ground,Im sure you will get offers to help get your family what they need to start to rebuild.Your old beater broke down and left you stranded in the back 40 i bet someone will rumage through their old parts bin,bring it to you and install it to get you going again,in the middle of the night.
It always suprises me how far some of you go to help out your fellow man or women in a time of need.Sometimes you even help out when your not even aware that you helped someone just by posting your experiances.Some do it on the open forums and some keep it to PMs.

Big tough outdoorsmen my butt,good on ya!

Gramps, so very true.
And oh so appreciated.

Thanks everyone
Jamie

catnthehat
02-23-2011, 05:22 PM
Oh yeah, we get along just like brothers and sisters - REALLY!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Cat

KegRiver
02-23-2011, 05:28 PM
Maybe a little too much like brothers and sisters, sometimes!

catnthehat
02-23-2011, 05:29 PM
Maybe a little too much like brothers and sisters, sometimes!
'zackly!!:argue2::sHa_sarcasticlol:
Cat