PDA

View Full Version : CSSA 2011 Stick to your Guns Dinner - Calgary, Alberta!

Jarlath
02-25-2011, 10:24 AM
Date:
Friday, April 22, 2011 (Calgary Easter Gun Show Weekend!)

Start Time: 6:00PM MST
End Time: ???

5940 Blackfoot Trail S.E.
Calgary, Alberta

Included:All-you can eat buffet of Roast Beef/Chicken
Thousands of $$$$ of items up for prizes and raffles
Hours of good times

Cost:
$60 per ticket (Tickets purchased before March 15th get $20 worth of free raffle tickets. Tables of 10 can be ordered and you only pay for 9). Seating is limited so hurry up and book yours now.

Order Tickets by contacting the CSSA
Canadian Shooting Sports Association
7 Director Court, Unit #106,
Vaughan, ON, L4L 4S5

Phone 905-265-0692
Fax 905-265-9794
Toll Free: 1-888-873-4339
Email: info@cdnshootingsports.org

Did I forget to mention our Guest Speaker?
You may have seen him with the likes of Tony Bernardo & Ed Burlew with recent video productions as well as a number of other Pro-Gun/Anti-Registry clips.

Brian Lovig, Host of "The Daily Split!"

Come meet the man in person!

Of course there will be others such as long time pro-gun MP, Garry B., as well as CSSA/CILA's Tony Bernardo.
I've seen just some of the items up for the night and they are very nice.

Jarlath
02-27-2011, 08:48 AM
Some additional information.

Price clarification:
CSSA Members and their guests are $60 per ticket!
Non-Members are $75 per ticket.

Raffle/auction winners must have a valid firearms license of the appropriate types for any firearm won.

Some of the many, many items are firearms, reloading components, multitools and knives donated by companies who support our efforts.
Just a snippet of some of those are Hornady and SOG Speciality Knives and Tools.

Hope to see you there!

Jarlath
03-04-2011, 07:01 PM
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee24/Jarlath_CGN/CGN/CSSA/CSSA2011Calgary.jpg

Jarlath
03-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Hey guys and gals. Just a small snippet of our guess speaker, Brian Lovig.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JqR-kGCNoQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnalGyL7XcM

Book your tickets now!

greylynx
03-12-2011, 04:04 PM
No Conservative MP's at this fund raiser?.

I wonder what the excuses would be if a CPC member was invited to this fund raiser. I guess it is teacher's convention time, so they MP's have to be with their family.

I think I am getting the big picture of what the Conservative Party of Canada has turned into.

Jarlath
03-14-2011, 11:50 AM
No Conservative MP's at this fund raiser?.

I wonder what the excuses would be if a CPC member was invited to this fund raiser. I guess it is teacher's convention time, so they MP's have to be with their family.

I think I am getting the big picture of what the Conservative Party of Canada has turned into.

Did you miss Garry B? It is in the initial post... He is not the key speaker however.
As for excuses of MP's. Forward the event to them, ask them to attend and show their support. I live in Onterrible, so cannot help in that regard.

Jarlath
04-01-2011, 02:05 PM
Due to the Election looming. This event has been postponed. We apologize and hope you understand.