PDA

View Full Version : Warning: HIV child Rapist/abductor at large

PSA
02-25-2011, 04:27 PM
*edit*: Was typing this up as the other thread was being posted. Sorry for the repost.

Thursday night at Deerfoot mall:

Calgary Herald (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Child+abducted+from+Deerfoot+Mall+posing+police+of ficer/4346401/story.html#ixzz1Eytf2jkS)

CALGARY - A 10-year-old girl was forcibly abducted from the Deerfoot Mall Thursday evening and later released in Airdrie, Calgary police said.

Police said the child was shopping with her father around 6:30 p.m. Thursday at the northwest Calgary mall. She was separated from him when a man approached her and claimed to be a police officer.

The man told the girl she was shoplifting and need to come with him. At some point, the girl questioned her abductor's claim and refused to go further with him, police said. The man then picked up the child and carried her to his vehicle, a green-coloured Dodge Caravan.

At some point later that evening, police said the girl was released in Airdrie. Police have released a vague description of the man involved in the abduction as being about 5 feet, 11 inches (180 centimetres) tall, and weighing 170 pounds (77kg), with blue eyes and brown hair.

Calgary police are asking for public help from anyone who saw the incident.

More info and picture released (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Canada+wide+warrant+issued+suspected+Deerfoot+Mall +kidnapping/4347853/story.html)

and Calgary Sun (http://www.calgarysun.com/news/alberta/2011/02/25/17405506.html)

Keep a lookout for this guy:

http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/3639924.bin?size=sw380nws

great white whaler
02-25-2011, 05:38 PM
*edit*: Was typing this up as the other thread was being posted. Sorry for the repost.

Thursday night at Deerfoot mall:

Calgary Herald (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Child+abducted+from+Deerfoot+Mall+posing+police+of ficer/4346401/story.html#ixzz1Eytf2jkS)

More info and picture released (http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/Canada+wide+warrant+issued+suspected+Deerfoot+Mall +kidnapping/4347853/story.html)

and Calgary Sun (http://www.calgarysun.com/news/alberta/2011/02/25/17405506.html)

Keep a lookout for this guy:

http://www.globaltvedmonton.com/3639924.bin?size=sw380nws

I believe in castration''and the three S S S s,,,,,,,this person is a magot

300savage
02-25-2011, 06:19 PM
Nope. I would hope to have freinds like that handy.

hunted
02-25-2011, 06:55 PM
So let me get this straight. A cop stopped a known pedafile and seen a young girl in the van ans didn't ask any questions???? I think once your charged with such things you should have to answer questions at every point in life. When the cop entered his name in the computer there should have been some kind of warning or something. Maybe a big pedafile Tatoo on his forehead would work well to bring attention to him!!

TreeGuy
02-25-2011, 06:57 PM
Maybe a big pedafile Tatoo on his forehead would work well to bring attention to him!!

Yeah, like a bullet hole.........

300savage
02-25-2011, 07:07 PM

With a "P" around the bullet hole

WaterSkeeter
02-25-2011, 07:11 PM
I would not have issues with ridding the world of a POS like him.

300savage
02-25-2011, 07:14 PM
I would not have issues with ridding the world of a POS like him.

none what so ever. What is sh$& like that needed for? Job justification? You can't fix them. Their wiring is all screwed up. Locking them away only costs money

WaterSkeeter
02-25-2011, 07:18 PM
I have 2 very young daughters and I don't stand for this crap. Used to be a pedophile that lived down the road from us, saw him walking down our street one day when he normally doesn't, I made it quite clear to him what would happen if I caught him near our place again.

All people like that should be shot and left to rot

300savage
02-25-2011, 07:24 PM
I have 2 very young daughters and I don't stand for this crap. Used to be a pedophile that lived down the road from us, saw him walking down our street one day when he normally doesn't, I made it quite clear to him what would happen if I caught him near our place again.

All people like that should be shot and left to rot

Wow, you were calm. A couple years ago, there was one reported in Morinville. I live across from a busy park and I watched it close. I hate to say it but I am sure he would rather be caught by the police than me. I wouldn't be so generous on the "rights" department

FishingMOM
02-25-2011, 07:34 PM
Pedophiles can be anywhere.
They can be people you never expect.
Sometimes the most dangerous person is the person that your close to and never suspect.

One thing we need to remember is to teach our kids to Kick, Scream, punch, bite if a stranger grabs them. They also need to know that if anyone touches them where a bathing suit should cover they need to tell mom, dad, doctor, or teacher or another trusted adult.

This is something we need to talk with our children about. Use this opportunity to sit down and talk openly.

300savage
02-25-2011, 07:44 PM
Pedophiles can be anywhere.
They can be people you never expect.
Sometimes the most dangerous person is the person that your close to and never suspect.

One thing we need to remember is to teach our kids to Kick, Scream, punch, bite if a stranger grabs them. They also need to know that if anyone touches them where a bathing suit should cover they need to tell mom, dad, doctor, or teacher or another trusted adult.

This is something we need to talk with our children about. Use this opportunity to sit down and talk openly.

That is awesome advice. Time to chat with the kids. The creep better run fast if the kicking, screaming and punching starts. Otherwise great advice.

dgl1948
02-26-2011, 08:15 AM
Cops would not say if the young girl allegedly in Dionne’s clutches Thursday night was threatened by her captor, or if she tried to summon help from any witnesses.

RCMP Staff Sgt. Tim Taniguchi said initial reviews determined there was “relevant” information available on police databases concerning Dionne, but it is not known what information the officer had during the traffic stop.

“There is a flagging system in police databases,” he said.

“It’s come to our attention there was relevant information available on police databases.

“At this point, we don’t know if the member had this information on the suspect ... that is something we are aggressively pursuing.”

It seems it is more important for an officer to know that you are a law abiding firearms owner than a convicted pedophile and sex offender. Maybe they should scrap the firearms registry and put the money into a registry that may actually protect the public from these predators.

Rumtan
02-26-2011, 09:13 AM
On the news this morning it showed they caught the POS at the farm were he was working as a hired hand.....the farmer called the cops when he showed up for work

sewerrat
02-26-2011, 09:16 AM
On the news this morning it showed they caught the POS at the farm were he was working as a hired hand.....the farmer called the cops when he showed up for work

Yes, he got cought in Linden where he worked, his employer called the cops on him, way the go Boss lock that bastards up.

ShawnM
02-26-2011, 12:27 PM

x2

I'd be happy to administer the permanent cure for pedophiles. I honestly believe everyone deserves a second change, even these pieces of filth, but strike 2 and yer out. All the way out....

bsnyder
02-26-2011, 05:31 PM
Send him up hear to Northern Sask.We have special ways to handle guys like that , and nobody would ever know:mad0030:

WaterSkeeter
02-26-2011, 05:32 PM
x2

I'd be happy to administer the permanent cure for pedophiles. I honestly believe everyone deserves a second change, even these pieces of filth, but strike 2 and yer out. All the way out....

Second chance? if it was your child who was abducted I doubt you would be saying that.

CaberTosser
02-26-2011, 05:50 PM
I agree with Skeeter. There are some circumstances where second chances are warranted, certainly not all; pedophiles and violent sex offenders fall into the definately never category.