PDA

View Full Version : Skunked again

buster92
02-25-2011, 08:01 PM
I was out at Sylvan all morning and got nothing, not even a bite. Left at noon and went all afternoon at Dickson trout pond, and not even a bite either. I must stink to the fish and they stay away from me. Maybe Badger on sunday, so if any of you wanna catch any fish, go to another lake, as they will be jumping out of badger when I show up.:character0053:

nicemustang
02-25-2011, 08:05 PM
Stay away from badger! Tourney this weekend and will be VERY busy.

Daceminnow
02-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Stay away from badger! Tourney this weekend and will be VERY busy.

the week-end after the derby has treated us very well in past years.

Kim473
02-26-2011, 02:42 AM
Fishing will be slow for the next week. Its right after the full moon. In one to two weeks will be gooder.

Fishfinder
02-26-2011, 12:45 PM
I was out at Sylvan all morning and got nothing, not even a bite. Left at noon and went all afternoon at Dickson trout pond, and not even a bite either. I must stink to the fish and they stay away from me. Maybe Badger on sunday, so if any of you wanna catch any fish, go to another lake, as they will be jumping out of badger when I show up.:character0053:

Lol, srry had to chuckle, been there. Skunked - I hate that word. Mid afternoon is tough time to catch any fish let alone trout though. Trout are WAY more active in morn IMO (5:30-10:30).
Where u fishing at Badger? Maybe I'll just park the truck next to you and catch all the flying fish. U scare em out, I'll take em home:sHa_sarcasticlol: JK, I'm bored...wishn i b fishn:(
Better luck next time, as they say:)