PDA

View Full Version : looking for a cheap or free car in the Grande Cache area

WaterSkeeter
02-26-2011, 03:02 PM
hey everyone,

My truck really bit the dust the other day on my way to work and its going to cost way to much to repair it and it would cost more then the trucks worth and we really cannot afford it at the moment. I am looking for a real cheap or free car, truck, van in the Grande Cache area..anything as long as it runs and will get me to the mine and back for now.

thanks everyone and if you have anything please pm me asap and we can work something out.

WaterSkeeter
02-26-2011, 10:30 PM
hey everyone,

My truck really bit the dust the other day on my way to work and its going to cost way to much to repair it and it would cost more then the trucks worth and we really cannot afford it at the moment. I am looking for a real cheap or free car, truck, van in the Grande Cache area..anything as long as it runs and will get me to the mine and back for now.

thanks everyone and if you have anything please pm me asap and we can work something out.

bmp

WaterSkeeter
02-27-2011, 02:20 AM
Also if anyone is interested I have a old .22, nothing fancy at all but it shoots that I could partial trade. I have a family to support so I'd hate to have to switch jobs due to this. I also tie flys, I used to sell commercially. I have a thread up in the fishing section of some of my patterns.