PDA

View Full Version : Tofield Gun Club

Beaver County Hunter
02-26-2011, 05:28 PM
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this question however; here goes. I am looking for information in regards to the Tofield Gun Club (Feedback, background etc...). As well; I am looking for a long range, range (300 yd +) that I can play around with my 300 WSM........

260 Rem
02-26-2011, 09:07 PM
Check at Field & Stream for info on the Tofield Range..I think they have 100M Rifle & Clays. SPFGA in SW corner of the County has Range out to 300M but no further.

Slash8
03-02-2011, 08:19 AM
The Sherwood Park Fish and Game Association isn't that far out of Tofield, 15 mins or so. Very nice facility and well kept. Rifle range out to 300 meters as well as pistol, small bore and trap ranges. If you're looking for a long range then the Genesee Range out near Keephills would be your best bet but a hell of a drive from the Tofield area. The boys over at Lock and Load can set you up with a membership for Genesee, If you go on the SPFGA web site there is a list of vendors that sell memberships to for club memberships. Good Luck !

260 Rem
03-02-2011, 09:10 AM
Membership for SPFGA Range can be purchased at Field & Stream in Tofield for $90.00. The longer ranges at Genesse are closed untill further notice (maybe check their website).