PDA

View Full Version : Ice Fishing Perch Near Meadow lake Prov.

bowhunter79
02-28-2011, 11:21 AM
Hello,
Wondering if anyone knows of a good lake to hit near the meadow lake Provincial park. My friend has a cabin there and doesn't know much about the hard water fishing areas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

fishhunter09
03-01-2011, 06:47 AM
lac de isle has good perch fishing. if you go there you need to watch out for the spring in between the two points. trucks go through the ice every year. if you dont find the fish go shallow like 2 feet of water under the ice

Freedom55
03-01-2011, 10:06 AM
I am told that Keeley is producing walleye. Perch fishing has been poor all over this winter but poor might mean not limiting out each time for all I know.

bowhunter79
03-01-2011, 04:08 PM
lac de isle has good perch fishing. if you go there you need to watch out for the spring in between the two points. trucks go through the ice every year. if you dont find the fish go shallow like 2 feet of water under the ice

Hello,
wondering if you could give me an idea of what part of the lake the perch are in in the winter? Also concerned about this spring which two points is the spring at.

Thanks very much

fishhunter09
03-05-2011, 07:45 AM
[QUOTE=bowhunter79;851517]Hello,
wondering if you could give me an idea of what part of the lake the perch are in in the winter? Also concerned about this spring which two points is the spring at.

Thanks very much[/QUOTE

the two points are on the west end of the lake. there is enough snow this year you will be able to se the spot where everyone drives on the land to get to the rest of the lake. we didnt even cross the point we went west of the points close to shore in 2 to 14 ft of water. if i had a map i could help you beter. i hopr this helps you good luck

Bushmaster
03-05-2011, 08:22 AM
Not sure where the points are or I would have pointed them out on the map.....but Here's Lac des Isles.....

Keeley was pretty quiet last weekend...a friend was there. And getting very tough to get around.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v399/akabushmaster/LacdesIsles.jpg