i mean really, why are people answering & posting on threads
as much as 2 or 3 years old?????????
i must admit though it does give me a chuckle when someone
points it out to them & it is a big surprise. lol
look at the date people.

orv.

PERCHY
02-28-2011, 03:41 PM
i think people are just googling some info for certain lakes or tips and they post on those threads....

FishingFrenzy
02-28-2011, 04:13 PM
I agree with PERCHY to a degree but...

Just an observation, seems like in the last two months AO has gotten a BUNCH of new members, these seem to be the people reviving them. Im going to assume its because they are new and dont know their way around here yet.

Also, Most people offer a rude "TRY RUNNING A SEARCH" , yet when people do search and then revive old threads the same members get upset.

Again,just an observation, not calling names and i will admit i have participated in the "TRY RUNNING A SEARCH" and "This thread is 4 years old..."

Paul C
02-28-2011, 05:06 PM
is it just me or has anyone else noticed how many old posts
are being revived?
look at the date people.

orv.
Old threads still have good information and often is less time consuming waiting for answers on new threads. When googling lakes the AOF comes up on the search engine.

deanmc
02-28-2011, 05:35 PM
I am going to bookmark this thread and set a reminder in my calendar to revive it in 2014. :sHa_shakeshout:

Paul C
02-28-2011, 08:07 PM
i am going to bookmark this thread and set a reminder in my calendar to revive it in 2014. :sha_shakeshout:
right on !!!!!!!!!

fishstix
02-28-2011, 08:50 PM
I think its funny to read what people have to say now about a year old post.
I dont really....oh.. wait a minute.....this post is five hours old.

buckmaster
02-28-2011, 10:26 PM
Also, Most people offer a rude "TRY RUNNING A SEARCH" , yet when people do search and then revive old threads the same members get upset.

" X2, very true.

Alberta Bigbore
03-01-2011, 08:17 AM
I agree with PERCHY to a degree but...

Just an observation, seems like in the last two months AO has gotten a BUNCH of new members, these seem to be the people reviving them. Im going to assume its because they are new and dont know their way around here yet.

Again,just an observation, not calling names and i will admit i have participated in the "TRY RUNNING A SEARCH" and "This thread is 4 years old..."

I dont find the revival of old thread annoying... i TOO ...find it annoying when new members come on here... ask a question, and are told to run a search. or better yet..... "GOOGLE Is Your Friend" Like get bent.... isnt that the great thing about an forum like this is to ask questions?

:)

now with that being said....

Is a 30-06 big enough to kill a moose? :sHa_sarcasticlol:

jungleboy
03-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Are we running out of things to complain about?? :)

catnthehat
03-01-2011, 08:50 AM

Is a 30-06 big enough to kill a moose? :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Google " huntinstuff " and I'm sure you will fInd your answer!:sHa_sarcasticlol:
Cat

deepfried
03-01-2011, 09:07 AM
is it just me or has anyone else noticed how many old posts
are being revived?
look at the date people.

orv.

I was asking the samething to myself yesterday :)