PDA

View Full Version : Rant on

Arn?Narn.
02-28-2011, 07:39 PM
I left my house this afternoon to go to the butcher shop. On my way there a young fella with a broke down car freezing to death. I turned around so I could get on the same side off traffic (divided hiway) and asked him did he need help. He did, and no one else had stopped. So I offered to give him a lift home.

On our way to his place, I cam to an intesection and the light was green. A guy in the uncoming tarffic bolted to try and make a left turn. I braked, and swirved to avoid him and then hit head on into a Yukon with lady and her 3 children on board. The guy driving the truck, looked back, pinned it and was gone. All i could get was an idea of what the vehicle he was driving was.

So here we are at the intersection. No one stops, or calls 911 or asks if we're alright....no,,wait..that's lie,...one person did stop to say "get the #@$ out of the way"

I spend the next two hours at the station and fortunately everyone is OK.

to the guy in the late 90's black or dark green truck that cut out in front of me at the 84 and 100th intersection by the sounth GP Safeway, you sir are a piece of work...

Ken07AOVette
02-28-2011, 07:41 PM
'No good deed shall go unpunished'

Bad luck, sorry for you.

Joe Fehr
02-28-2011, 07:43 PM
Gotta love GP drivers! :angry3:

Coulee
02-28-2011, 10:00 PM
That's why you have to believe in Kharma. He'll get his, and one day you'll get your's too. Your's will just be a whole hell of a lot sweeter. His, not so much.

WCTHEMI
02-28-2011, 11:02 PM
That sucks, glad everyone was ok.

Cowtown guy
02-28-2011, 11:25 PM
That's why you have to believe in Kharma. He'll get his, and one day you'll get your's too. Your's will just be a whole hell of a lot sweeter. His, not so much.

Hopefully he comes back as a fatman's bicycle seat! That would be Karma.

Alberta Bigbore
03-01-2011, 07:57 AM
Thats awesome that you stopped to help. Many times I would stop my rig on the highway to help , but my rig is so big id be more of a trouble to everyone else

.s.chitty about the bad luck afterwards

berjerkin
03-01-2011, 08:26 PM
i know hindsight is 20/20, but this is why i don't swerve for deer, stupid drivers, trees that jump out infront of me etc. the good guy always gets screwed in the end.

cudos on picking up the broken down stranger.

Arn?Narn.
03-01-2011, 08:47 PM
as soon as it was over I thought the same thing... If I had not swirved, the right guy would be paying to get our vehicles fixed...or perhaps if I had I hit him, I would have broken my neck.