CaberTosser
02-28-2011, 08:26 PM
I didn't know Ken07AOVette did voice-over work:scared0018:

pikergolf
02-28-2011, 08:35 PM
That's awesome!

SonnyJ
02-28-2011, 08:41 PM
I made it to the 55 second mark but that was all I could stand of that narrators voice..:scared0018:

HunterDave
02-28-2011, 08:48 PM
"Look at the honey badger, he doesn't care because he's a honey badger!" :sHa_sarcasticlol:

The narrator sounded like he had a few too many mojitos to drink. :lol:

Kinda weird hearing him say, "Ooooh! Look he's eating a snake!" :scared:

TreeGuy
02-28-2011, 08:49 PM
I didn't know Ken07AOVette did voice-over work:scared0018:

And that ^^^ right there is the 'Burn of the Year'!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ewwwwww........... :D

Goater
02-28-2011, 09:47 PM
I knew a person with a Jack Russell terrier that would not think twice about going after that honey badger. Dam^ dog lunged at a bobcat (excavating kind) and was hanging there by one the teeth on the bucket and growling. Craziest dog I have ever known-- fearless. Dog got into a scrap with this Doberman and the Dobys owner yells
"Better come get your dog there is his blood all over the place"
guy picks up his white Russell gives him the once over, not a mark, then he holds the dog up above the fence line.
"No blood on my dog"
A few minutes later there is a knock on the door Dobys owner starts yelling how the Russell ripped the crap out of his dogs ears. LOLOL
You had to of been there I'm tearing up as I type this!!!!

sheephunter
02-28-2011, 09:49 PM
My money is on the wolverine!

Goater
02-28-2011, 09:51 PM
Yes I know I jest, but that dog would still go after it!!!

TreeGuy
02-28-2011, 10:12 PM
I'm thinking that narrator would be the perfect fit for Twisted Canuck's gnome documentary. :innocent:

jts1
02-28-2011, 10:47 PM
Honey Badger my ars.. Any of you seen my wife in the morn when I got to wake her up at 5am to head out on a ice covered lake when its 30 below.. Good luck with that one Mr Honey Badger

nube
03-01-2011, 09:30 AM
I have one of those badgers on my list to hunt when I am in Africa next year. Never saw one on the last trip and I imagine they are hard to find. Pretty cool!

209x50
03-01-2011, 10:04 AM
Honey Badger my ars.. Any of you seen my wife in the morn when I got to wake her up at 5am to head out on a ice covered lake when its 30 below.. Good luck with that one Mr Honey Badger
:sHa_shakeshout:

Badgerbadger
03-01-2011, 10:25 AM
That little dude just got bit by a cobra. I've been married and divorced twice.

Pudelpointer
03-01-2011, 10:51 AM
My money is on the Short-tailed Weasel. I have had one attack me because I guess I was second choice after he failed to catch a Robin, and another attack a pick-up truck I was riding in - came out of the ditch and bit the tires of the truck 4 times! Crazy. No fear of anything.

Watched another attacking a large black bear once on the coast; at first I thought the bear was trying to catch mice or something, the way it was bouncing around and jumping up and back. Then with the binos I could see something in the grass in front of him jumping at him. After about 30 seconds the bear just took off running to get away from the crazy little bugger.

AxeMan
03-01-2011, 06:20 PM
Just one question. Are they legal as pets in Morinville? Since elephants and zebras are out now; how about one of these cute little guys. HunterDave, what do you think, are you in? Probably good for keeping the stray cats out of the back yard.

HunterDave
03-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Just one question. Are they legal as pets in Morinville? Since elephants and zebras are out now; how about one of these cute little guys. HunterDave, what do you think, are you in? Probably good for keeping the stray cats out of the back yard.

I'm not sure if they're legal or not but they're pretty good at keeping the neighbour's cobras outta my backyard! :)

"Look at the honey badger, he doesn't care because he's a honey badger!" :sHa_sarcasticlol: Damn! That never gets old! :lol:

pickrel pat
03-02-2011, 02:40 AM
those are some wicked claws!!!! he has the body of a wolverine on steroids!!!!! and only a face a mother could love!!!!!!! i dont know sheep,,,, being that they are basically the same animal might be to close to call!!!!

The Fisherman Guy
03-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Honey badger don't care

just_dave
03-02-2011, 11:40 AM
Honey Badger's a silly sinner.

Twisted Canuck
03-02-2011, 11:44 AM
I'm thinking that narrator would be the perfect fit for Twisted Canuck's gnome documentary. :innocent:

I was kinda thinking the same thing, 'Gnomes Gone Wild' as narrated by Humpy, the eigth dwarf you never heard about because he got run out of Dodge.....or maybe we could have his twin Quiffy, the ninth dwarf?:scared:

Keep em liquored up on mojitos and stawberry daquiries, and let em go!
'The honey badger doesn't care because he's a honey badger'....indeed. :thinking-006: