PDA

View Full Version : Cant find the rifle i want!!!!

rapalaman
02-28-2011, 10:37 PM
I have called every gun shop from edmonton to montana and the gun i want is discontinued and every place that has them for sale all of a sudden is now out of stock!! and wont be getting them back sounds like i will have to wait a few months when all the 2011 orders start comming in.

The rifle i want is a remington 700 LSS or the 700 LSSF 257 weatherby mag it is only offerd in the BDL 700 or LSS OR LSSF witch is laminated stainless and fluted does anybody happen to know where i can find one i have cash in hand and would prefer to find it on this plain of existence but will consider holding it in LA LA LAND.

Thanks,

Greg.l

Findal
02-28-2011, 10:50 PM
I feel your pain.
:angry3:
Stick with it and you never know what will show up.
:snapoutofit:
I just went thru a big hunt for a Rem 700 CDL SF in the limited edition in a .280 and felt the same way about calling around and running out of options...
But, I scored!
:sHa_shakeshout:

Look west in BC or East if you need to, it's only GST charged and shipping won't vary much.
There's quite a few shops just across the borders too.

Google is our friend

Good Luck!

elkhunter11
03-01-2011, 05:45 AM
Call Clay at Prophet River, he can usually find pretty much any gun that you want, and he can import it if necessary.

Alberta Bigbore
03-01-2011, 08:23 AM
they dont make the LSS models anymore. Rare to find. But there are some floating for sale. I do know where a .338 RUM LSS is for sale, if it hasnt been sold already

spurly
03-01-2011, 08:25 AM
If anybody in alberta can find one it will be Clay. If you try BC get hold of Mark at Omineca Sports. One more guy in Alberta is Roger at Shooters Choice
in Arrowood.

7mmremmag
03-01-2011, 08:35 AM
I could be wrong but I coulda swore buckbrushoutdoors I think is his name. He was wanting to sell his model 700, lss in 257 weatherby! Get a hold of him!