PDA

View Full Version : Why do women not like other women?

greylynx
03-01-2011, 07:49 PM
Have you noticed how women don't seem to like other women?
Why is this so?

chubbdarter
03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Why is this so?

finally!!!!!!

a PUDDLE+PUDDLE=.....never mind too many banning going on

alittlej
03-01-2011, 07:53 PM
she says she wants help around the house.....but never likes the ones i want to bring home to help her :scared0018:

New Hunter Okotoks
03-01-2011, 07:59 PM
Competition.

This is why if you have a woman do the hiring at a workplace the women they hire are usually less attractive.

Have you noticed that you get a lot more attention from other women in a bar/pub setting if you are with a woman than if you are alone or with the guys.

I have known women who have all guy friends because they cannot stand other women and other women cannot stand them. They are the type who will tell dirty jokes, call women by offensive names usually only men would amongst themselves. They also are the only woman and get all the male attention.

Women will have lots of female friends but they will gossip and badmouth each behind their backs.

You can call these comments sexist or chauvenistic but they are true from my experience.

Ken07AOVette
03-01-2011, 07:59 PM
finally!!!!!!

a PUDDLE+PUDDLE=.....never mind too many banning going on

ROFL :sHa_shakeshout:

You have puddle on the brain :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Mountain Guy
03-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Because they have nicer hair-do's :scared0018:

FishingMOM
03-01-2011, 08:06 PM
:party0052::party0052::party0052:

KegRiver
03-01-2011, 08:35 PM
I don't see that at all. All the women in my life cherish their female friends and seem to have plenty.

Perhaps it's the environment. The cold does bring folks together. :)

whitetail Junkie
03-01-2011, 08:38 PM
Why is this so?
??????
Since the history of Time Men have been trying to figure Women out?

I even had my little own "unique" experience with one Tonight.:confused0024:

They are just wired different.

chubbdarter
03-01-2011, 08:43 PM
ROFL :sHa_shakeshout:

You have puddle on the brain :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I actually have channels on my TV that show some women really like other women

Goater
03-01-2011, 08:50 PM
??????

They are just wired different.You say wired different I say some with a few unplugged or broken!:rolleye2: NOT THAT THERE IS ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!:scared0015:

IR_mike
03-01-2011, 08:53 PM

:):):):):sHa_shakeshout:

Tooo funnee.....thanks.

HunterDave
03-01-2011, 09:01 PM
If women are from Venus and men are from Mars who comes from all of the other planets? :confused: How come they didn't chose other planets to come up with that..............like Uranus or another one? :innocent:

shakeyleg02
03-01-2011, 09:40 PM

LOL i think i have that same channel :thinking-006:

Grouse Assassin
03-01-2011, 09:44 PM
if my wife drinks enuff wine............nevermind ....(its ben nice knowing you guys if i dont post again please call the rcmp jk lol)

chubbdarter
03-01-2011, 09:47 PM
LOL i think i have that same channel :thinking-006:

13.99 in high def......dont try the 3D without a raincoat

Rabdo
03-01-2011, 09:51 PM
lol
horrible topic for a discussion, but some beauty answers!! lol

Private Ear
03-01-2011, 10:01 PM
I tried to take everyones advise and research by google women who like women before I replied to this thread....but take my word for it..... don't do that!:scared0018:

u_cant_rope_the_wind
03-01-2011, 10:07 PM
they are just like a bunch of brood mares out in the field , kicking and squealing and biting ,they don't want it but be Danged if the other one is gonna have it either:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout: better off to go fishing in a dry pond then to try to figure out a women. how the heck can we figure them out when they cant figure themselves out???

Jimboy
03-02-2011, 12:01 AM
Why is this so?

Where you been , some women dont like men , ONLY OTHER WOMEN.:sHa_shakeshout:

alodar
03-02-2011, 12:29 AM

L good one I hear u can rent movies like that as well......

walking buffalo
03-02-2011, 12:55 AM
??????

They are just wired different.

Did you try to plug something into the wrong outlet? :ashamed: :lol:

alodar
03-02-2011, 01:02 AM
Did you try to plug something into the wrong outlet? :ashamed: :lol:

......... Lmao sooo many meanings

Alberta Bigbore
03-02-2011, 07:49 AM
Cat fights are fun to watch... especially in a inflatable pool of jello

DarkAisling
03-02-2011, 08:23 AM
OMG . . . this thread is awesome. :lol:

You can call these comments sexist or chauvenistic but they are true from my experience.

Actually, you've done a very, VERY, good job of describing one particular type of woman. They're usually found in highschools and bars, though. I think you need some new friends! ;)

Granted, there are a few women that I'm not too fond off. But, there are also a few men I'm not too fond of. The number is certainly disproportionate, as I work in a male dominated industry and my recreational activities are typically more traditionally male: based on statics, I am less likely to like a woman than a man.

There are women in my life that are incredibly important to me. And, of the ladies I've met through the forum (members, and the wives of members) I can honestly say that they include some of the most amazing and beautiful women I've ever had the privilege to meet.

As for why I don't like some women, let's just say there are some zero-tolerance lines that should not be crossed with me. I never forget, and I don't forgive. If men cross these lines I figure they're just too naive to know better: though a woman should know better.

Fisherpeak
03-02-2011, 09:14 AM
If women are from Venus and men are from Mars who comes from all of the other planets? :confused: How come they didn't chose other planets to come up with that..............like Uranus or another one? :innocent:

That`s because Uranus is the home planet of........well,you know.

crazyfish
03-02-2011, 09:26 AM
if men cross these lines I figure they're just too naive to know better: though a woman should know better.

Well maybe you should take the time to furtur educate some of the guys on here that are too "naive" , where exactly these lines are. :thinking-006:

But then again every woman i've ever met seems to have different definitions as to where these lines belong !:thinking-006:

And since when is moving these lines an acceptable option that is only at the woman's discretion!!:angry3:

Redfrog
03-02-2011, 09:54 AM
This may help Crazyfish.

The Women's Rules

The female always makes the rules
The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
No male can possibly know all the rules.
If the female suspects the MALE know all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
The female is never wrong.
If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the male did or said wrong.
The male must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
The female may change her mind at any time.
The male must never change his mind without the express written consent of the female.
The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry and/or upset.
The male is expected to mind read at all times.
Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
If the female has PMS, all the rules are null and void.
The female is ready when she is ready.
The male must be ready at all time.
The male who doesn't abide by the rules can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

hornhead
03-02-2011, 10:02 AM
if a man was alone in the forest, and spoke with no woman around .... would he still be wrong??:thinking-006::)

avb3
03-02-2011, 10:20 AM
I once ran an office where I had 22 women and 3 men working.

The difference was the men could have a disagreement, then a blow out, and then go for beers the next day.

Women? Man, had to babysit them for months because they got there t*t in a wringer if they had a run in with another one.

Still love 'em though :)

Lonnie
03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
This may help Crazyfish.

The Women's Rules

The female always makes the rules
The rules are subject to change at any time without prior notification.
No male can possibly know all the rules.
If the female suspects the MALE know all the rules, she must immediately change some or all of the rules.
The female is never wrong.
If the female is wrong, it is due to a misunderstanding which was a result of something the male did or said wrong.
The male must apologize immediately for causing said misunderstanding.
The female may change her mind at any time.
The male must never change his mind without the express written consent of the female.
The female has every right to be angry or upset at any time.
The male must remain calm at all times unless the female wants him to be angry or upset.
The female must, under no circumstances, let the male know whether or not she wants him to be angry and/or upset.
The male is expected to mind read at all times.
Any attempt to document the rules could result in bodily harm.
If the female has PMS, all the rules are null and void.
The female is ready when she is ready.
The male must be ready at all time.
The male who doesn't abide by the rules can't take the heat, lacks backbone, and is a wimp.

and if your smart you will never ever let a woman know that you ever saw these rules or even heard of theses rule or your likely to end up missing your man hood and walking funny for a month.

mooseknuckle
03-02-2011, 10:22 AM
Why is this so?

I found out on my 30th birthday that some women REALLY like other women. Not a birthday present I'll ever forget thats for sure.

backpacker
03-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Why is this so?

Women are very competitive amongst themselves when it comes to "who is the prettiest" or "more attractive"! I find women to be highly vain of themselves, always wanting a males attention. This isn't really their fault as this is how they are raised. I was actually surprised to read somewhere how younger females will try to "steal" another's boyfriend! Like it was a competition or something?
As males, we don't want to "steal" anyone's girlfriend, perhaps borrow for a very short period, but heck NO we wouldn't want them for a permanent basis!

So in short, women dislike other females I believe based on a competition for males attention and women have no problem pointing out another's short falls to whom ever will listen(or has no choice but to listen)!

srp71
03-02-2011, 10:41 AM
[QUOTE=New Hunter Okotoks;851846]Competition.

Have you noticed that you get a lot more attention from other women in a bar/pub setting if you are with a woman than if you are alone or with the guys.

I was at a country bar one time when I walked up to a table of girls,maybe 5 or 6 of them.With no particular reasoning I asked one girl for a dance.She declined.I asked the one on the other side of me to dance.Well that bundle of dynamite blew up on me like you wouldn't believe.Something about not being anyone's second choice.And if I didn't pick her first then why at all?After about a minute long tyrade I went and sat back down with my buddy lookin' like a wipped pup.After a few rounds of Jose to pick my spirits up,one of the said girls came over to dance with me,apolagising for her friend.After that one more came over,then the fireball tried to get a dance and I told her no.So did my buddy.Something about being the second choice.Her two friends still sitting with us giggled so she got all huffy and left the bar.My pal and I sat with the remaining girls all nite afterwards.

huntinstuff
03-02-2011, 10:46 AM
My wife prefers to work with men, rather than women

She says there is less drama and gossip

Redfrog
03-02-2011, 10:50 AM
I asked my wife.

She said cause they are biotches. :thinking-006:

What does that even mean?

BlackHeart
03-02-2011, 10:59 AM
Ever see cats play nice with each other?

HunterDave
03-02-2011, 11:01 AM

My 19 year old daughter is the same for the same reasons with the friends that she hangs out with. She's definitely a girlie girl so there's no weirdness involved. She might go out with one or two friends that are girls but she's not the type to have a close circle of friends that are girls that she hangs with all of the time.

303carbine
03-02-2011, 11:02 AM
Why is this so?

They do, where you been????

220swifty
03-02-2011, 11:27 AM
I once ran an office where I had 22 women and 3 men working.

The difference was the men could have a disagreement, then a blow out, and then go for beers the next day.

Women? Man, had to babysit them for months because they got there t*t in a wringer if they had a run in with another one.

Still love 'em though :)

I run my own contracting business, and my wife comes from a single mother and one sister family. Sometimes when I have a bit of a "disagreement" with a client, or employee, my wife insists that i just end the relationship, and she can be pretty passionate about it (think cuss words and insults :scared0018:) I am pretty level headed most of the time, and will bury hatchets as needed, but this theory can be beyond explainable at times. Some of these clients have become long term valuble customers of mine, and if i did it her way, i would have responded emotionally and told them to eff off long ago.

I love women, but they can be cooky at times.

u_cant_rope_the_wind
03-02-2011, 11:36 AM
I run my own contracting business, and my wife comes from a single mother and one sister family. Sometimes when I have a bit of a "disagreement" with a client, or employee, my wife insists that i just end the relationship, and she can be pretty passionate about it (think cuss words and insults :scared0018:) I am pretty level headed most of the time, and will bury hatchets as needed, but this theory can be beyond explainable at times. Some of these clients have become long term valuable customers of mine, and if i did it her way, i would have responded emotionally and told them to eff off long ago.

I love women, but they can be cooky at times.

that's the time in their lives when they are1/2 way between PMS and menopause:sHa_shakeshout:

if we really pay attention men are not much different at times

redranger15
03-02-2011, 11:39 AM
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad59/moosehunter3/aa1c7ee4-d804-4db2-87e6-2fd19fc66ff8_thumb.jpg :sSc_hiding: :sign0013:

doetracks
03-02-2011, 12:17 PM

I'm with her and Shelley on that. I work with men, prefer to do more typically "manly" things and have very little in common with the gossip fest. I don't give a crap about Lady Gaga, my clothes certainly aren't fashionable in their world (they don't seem to like any other camo than "pink"), and I hate talking on the phone. I also don't need someone else to join me in the bathroom, I'm confident enough that I can figure things out myself. :lol:

Joining Fishingmom in the :party0052:

New Hunter Okotoks
03-02-2011, 12:37 PM

Actually, you've done a very, VERY, good job of describing one particular type of woman. They're usually found in highschools and bars, though. I think you need some new friends! ;)

Granted, there are a few women that I'm not too fond off. But, there are also a few men I'm not too fond of. The number is certainly disproportionate, as I work in a male dominated industry and my recreational activities are typically more traditionally male: based on statics, I am less likely to like a woman than a man.

There are women in my life that are incredibly important to me. And, of the ladies I've met through the forum (members, and the wives of members) I can honestly say that they include some of the most amazing and beautiful women I've ever had the privilege to meet.

As for why I don't like some women, let's just say there are some zero-tolerance lines that should not be crossed with me. I never forget, and I don't forgive. If men cross these lines I figure they're just too naive to know better: though a woman should know better.

I should have also stated that most men are drawn towards and enjoy the company of the "Low Maintenance Woman" far more than some stuck-up Barbie Doll who's mood will change on a dime and who takes 3 hours to get ready to go to the Hardware Store. They are not fun to be around, especially when the Make up and eyebrows are washed off! LOL

In my experience, they are very shallow and probably end up very lonely when their "looks" start to fade away.

DarkAisling
03-02-2011, 12:38 PM
Well maybe you should take the time to furtur educate some of the guys on here that are too "naive" , where exactly these lines are. :thinking-006:

Plausible deniability is good. Why ruin it?

I find women to be highly vain of themselves, always wanting a males attention.

I had a buddy who once joked about how all of the girls getting out of the swimming pool were trying to look sexy to the guys by tipping their heads back as they were climbing the ladder out of the pool. :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Um. No. It is done to keep their wet hair from sticking to their faces.

You might be surprised to learn how many things you think ladies are doing for men that have absolutely nothing to do with men.

doetracks
03-02-2011, 12:47 PM
I should have also stated that most men are drawn towards and enjoy the company of the "Low Maintenance Woman" far more than some stuck-up Barbie Doll

Really??? My observation says differently. Just ask Charlie Sheen :lol: :lol:

I'm continuously impressed by the guys that complain about women who mysteriously become high maintenance and demanding, or are attracted by the "wild party girl" type and then complain about it. :lol: They've been there all along, but likely they were thinking with a smaller brain than they should have been.

In my experience, they are very shallow and probably end up very lonely when their "looks" start to fade away.

Doubtful. They'll have someone suckered by then. Hate to say it but there's lots of "those" women around, I'm glad I'm not one ( and I would hope the hubby is too!).

It's up to YOU guys to look past the wiggling butt, bouncy boobs and flawless exterior. There's more there, really!

New Hunter Okotoks
03-02-2011, 12:55 PM
Really??? My observation says differently. Just ask Charlie Sheen :lol: :lol:

I'm continuously impressed by the guys that complain about women who mysteriously become high maintenance and demanding, or are attracted by the "wild party girl" type and then complain about it. :lol: They've been there all along, but likely they were thinking with a smaller brain than they should have been.

Doubtful. They'll have someone suckered by then. Hate to say it but there's lots of "those" women around, I'm glad I'm not one ( and I would hope the hubby is too!).

It's up to YOU guys to look past the wiggling butt, bouncy boobs and flawless exterior. There's more there, really!

Yes they usually sucker some guy who is 15 years older,on his 3rd marriage, and " Knows how to treat a woman" because of his vast experience with so many realtionships! LOL!!!

Charlie Sheen!! Good one Doetracks,I got a good chuckle at that one 1 ! LOL!!! I love it when guys like Sheen and Woods screw up;it makes the normal guy that much more appealling.

Skybuster
03-02-2011, 12:58 PM
Women have more demands than men, as described below:

It's not difficult to make a woman happy.
A man only needs to be:

1. a friend
2. a companion
3. a lover
4. a brother
5. a father
6. a master
7. a chef
8. an electrician
9. a carpenter
10. a plumber
11. a mechanic
12. a decorator
13. a stylist
14. a sexologist
15. a gynecologist
16. a psychologist
17. a pest exterminator
18. a psychiatrist
19. a healer
20. a good listener
21. an organizer
22. a good father
23. very clean
24. sympathetic
25. athletic
26. warm
27. attentive
28. gallant
29. intelligent
30. funny
31. creative
32. tender
33. strong
34. understanding
35. tolerant
36. prudent
37. ambitious
38. capable
39. courageous
40. determined
41. true
42. dependable
43. passionate
44. compassionate

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:

45. give her compliments regularly
46. love shopping
47. be honest
48. be very rich
49. not stress her out
50. not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:

51. give her lots of attention, but expect little yourself
52. give her lots of time, especially time for herself
53. give her lots of space, never worrying about where she goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:

54. Never to forget:
* birthdays
* anniversaries
* arrangements she makes

HOW TO MAKE A MAN HAPPY

1. Show up naked
2. Bring alcohol

Slash8
03-02-2011, 01:58 PM
My Granfather told once "If it's got teats, tracks or tires you'll have nothing but trouble with it son so get used to it"

plinker
03-02-2011, 02:30 PM
http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad59/moosehunter3/aa1c7ee4-d804-4db2-87e6-2fd19fc66ff8_thumb.jpg :sSc_hiding: :sign0013:
I was about to take a sip of my pop when I read that. OMG that would have been all over the keyboard. lmao!!!!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Okotokian
03-02-2011, 02:44 PM
My 19 year old daughter is the same for the same reasons with the friends that she hangs out with. She's definitely a girlie girl so there's no weirdness involved. She might go out with one or two friends that are girls but she's not the type to have a close circle of friends that are girls that she hangs with all of the time.

Girley girl? Always with the boys rather than girls? I hate to break it to you Dave, but.... ;) LOL jk

Okotokian
03-02-2011, 02:46 PM

It's probably because when a guy is with another woman he's probably not acting like a total jerk. LOL And if he's alone in a bar they probably think he is an alcoholic loser. ;)

hal53
03-02-2011, 02:48 PM
Why is this so?
Because...end of story...best left at that.....

Okotokian
03-02-2011, 02:50 PM
Because...end of story...best left at that.....

Listen to him guys, he knows... LOL This thread ranks up there with "Does this dress make me look fat?"

Danger Will Robinson, DANGER!

Batwoman
03-02-2011, 02:51 PM
I'm with her and Shelley on that. I work with men, prefer to do more typically "manly" things and have very little in common with the gossip fest. I don't give a crap about Lady Gaga, my clothes certainly aren't fashionable in their world (they don't seem to like any other camo than "pink"), and I hate talking on the phone. I also don't need someone else to join me in the bathroom, I'm confident enough that I can figure things out myself. :lol:

Joining Fishingmom in the :party0052:

I am almost with ya on this doetracks. Liked working with men for the same reason. You can get a whole lot more work accomplished than with a bunch of gossip bitties (young ones or older ones). If you make a man mad at work you fuss about it and get on with the job. If you make a woman mad she will remember it till the day she dies or one of you leaves the job then she will still remember it.

I have to be fair though in my last job I did have at least 2 women co-workers who were there to work, help others when needed and get their own work done not butt their noses into everyone else's business.

I may not do a lot of the manly things but I do have one long time very close bestest galfriend. Have to stay her friend now, she knows too much. LOL

I try to do stuff around the house am not as adept as a lot of my female family here - wish I was - but I keep checking those power tools out down in the basement..... AND I fall a whole a lot more than I used to....so Keg really does not want me on ladders.... it is so hard to get old....

Oh I like to dress up but I am just as comfortable in jeans or sweat pants. I do like to do a few "girlie" things like crochet and sew but fashion has never consumed me I was always at least 3 seasons behind and grew up on hand me downs. I wear what I like, what looks ok on me and the devil where the stupid hemlines are in fashion I wear my hemlines where God, my husband and I am most comfortable not what they show on a magazine or TV. I am hair and makeup stupid and that is fine with me, always bit my nails as a kid now they are so brittle they break off easily.

OH doe I gotta take the phone disease but I don't think that is a female/male thing - I think that is more of a person thing. I have gal friends who hate to talk on the phone and I used to have this really nice guy friend who would talk to me on the phone for hours on end. **GRIN** oh that's right he became my husband then it was marriage building via long distance.

Men get over things much faster, don't they honey, **GRIN** than those silly wimin - that is what makes them so much fun to be around.

I'm heading over to join the rest of the gals :party0052:

220swifty
03-02-2011, 02:51 PM
It looks like a pair of women have entered the thread, sit back and watch the fireworks boys :party0051:

Batwoman
03-02-2011, 03:01 PM
It looks like a pair of women have entered the thread, sit back and watch the fireworks boys :party0051:

I don't think so......I think all the 3 of us (did I count right 3...) are all on the same page and no, you may not have any of our popcorn. LOL (could not resist being a wimin)

eastcoast
03-02-2011, 03:02 PM
competition.

Redfrog
03-02-2011, 03:04 PM
"Oh I like to dress up but I am just as comfortable in jeans or sweat pants"

There is something very special about those 'Grey sweat pants on a women."

and no I didn't say yours were, not that yours aren't.... special.

Aw crap now I gotta chew my leg off to get out this trap.:budo:

Oh well, in for a dime in for a loonie.:scared0015:

I didn't even know what grey sweats were till we got married. I hate those things. I'd rather she wore nothing instead of those grey sweats.
I'm gonna quit now before I have to change my name to "stumps":thinking-006::sign0176:

220swifty
03-02-2011, 03:06 PM
I don't think so......I think all the 3 of us (did I count right 3...) are all on the same page and no, you may not have any of our popcorn. LOL (could not resist being a wimin)

With 3 of ya, there is going to be some backstabbing and double talk. Keep your popcorn, i think I need something a little hardier for this one. ;)

HunterDave
03-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Girley girl? Always with the boys rather than girls? I hate to break it to you Dave, but.... ;) LOL jk

Oh yeah, there's the tomboy side of her as well don't get me wrong, but her looks and disposition is girlie girlish. She'd much rather go snowboarding with a group of guys over shopping with a bunch of girls...........although she does that as well........but..........

Shoot, am I diggin' a different hole right beside Redfrog's? :confused:

chubbdarter
03-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Oh yeah, there's the tomboy side of her as well don't get me wrong, but her looks and disposition is girlie girlish. She'd much rather go snowboarding with a group of guys over shopping with a bunch of girls...........although she does that as well........but..........

Shoot, am I diggin' a different hole right beside Redfrog's? :confused:

glory hole?

chubbdarter
03-02-2011, 03:46 PM
"Oh I like to dress up but I am just as comfortable in jeans or sweat pants"

There is something very special about those 'Grey sweat pants on a women."

and no I didn't say yours were, not that yours aren't.... special.

Aw crap now I gotta chew my leg off to get out this trap.:budo:

Oh well, in for a dime in for a loonie.:scared0015:

I didn't even know what grey sweats were till we got married. I hate those things. I'd rather she wore nothing instead of those grey sweats.
I'm gonna quit now before I have to change my name to "stumps":thinking-006::sign0176:

nothing wrong with a chick in tight lulu lemons with a whale tail......lol

you'll get punched out at the french maid for flipping dimes

pogo
03-02-2011, 03:50 PM
Why is this so?

Don't go there. Beer is better. When you have one beer, the other beer doesn't get jealous.

Fisherpeak
03-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Why is this so?

REAL women don`t give a sh!t about that stuff.Same as REAL men.My daughter in law works construction,same as me.My wife hauled 2 elk out of the bush with me this fall she is a real woman,both of them have very good women friends.
It ain`t gender,it`s wether your an *****hole or not.
I agree lots of women don`t get along but they probably would not get along with men either if every thing did not go the way they demanded.
Hell,there`s a few guys I don`t like much,we sorted it out and we tolerate each other and can be civil in a public situation.
If you have a woman who don`t get along with any other women then she is a Prima Donna and needs to get her azz kicked by your best friends wife.Then dump her.

Unless she`s really really hot and learns how to get along with others.

eastcoast
03-02-2011, 03:57 PM
glory hole?lol

hal53
03-02-2011, 03:59 PM
REAL women don`t give a sh!t about that stuff.Same as REAL men.My daughter in law works construction,same as me.My wife hauled 2 elk out of the bush with me this fall she is a real woman,both of them have very good women friends.
I agree lots of women don`t get along but they probably would not get along with men either if every thing did not go the way they demanded.
Hell,there`s a few guys I don`t like much,we sorted it out and we tolerate each other and can be civil in a public situation.
If you have a woman who don`t get along with any other women then she is a Prima Donna and needs to get her azz kicked by your best friends wife.Then dump her.

HMMMMM???...very interesting.... don't know what else to say except, I'm glad my daughter is not your daughter-in-law...

Fisherpeak
03-02-2011, 04:06 PM
HMMMMM???...very interesting.... don't know what else to say except, I'm glad my daughter is not your daughter-in-law...

Why?Does she not play well with others?Real women don`t hate all women.

HunterDave
03-02-2011, 04:31 PM

So the choices are....a really, really hot chick that doesn't get along well with others or a woman that gets along with others or beats them up AND can build you a house and drag your elk out of the bush for you.

Give me a minute to think that one through.............:thinking-006:

dumoulin
03-02-2011, 07:29 PM
The problem here is that women have 2500 feelings and we, men have three. BTW the first two feelings we have are the same....

hal53
03-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Why?Does she not play well with others?Real women don`t hate all women.
Actually, she's a very attractive young woman, who gets along with everyone. When push comes to shove...being in the Army, she can compete with any man.....no need at all for her to feel superior.....she's good at what she does...think she's a real woman....and if you were a real man...you'd drag the friggin' Elk out yourself

Paul C
03-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Sorry , your right......................................
Covers most situations.:)