PDA

View Full Version : please help

alodar
03-02-2011, 12:41 AM
Hey guys as The thread states I'm in need of some help. I'm in the Edmonton area and just recently moved my truck broke down and I can't afford to rent one. I have a massive amount of junk I need to haul...... and no way to haul it. I am wondering if there is anyone on here who'd like to help me out by lending me themselves+ truck or if anyone has a class 2 trailer I can borrow to tow it all away with my car ...... its quite urgent as my land lord is charging me money I don't have for each day its not removed because my truck of course is going to cost money to fix which I also don't have seeing as I'm moving and that is quite the expensive ordeal and a horrible time to have ur truck break down. Any help will be greatly appreciated and I'm sure we can work something out to compensate you for your time when everything is over and done with my move and my DD is returned. If you can help please send me a pm. Thanks a million in advance

Private Ear
03-02-2011, 07:08 AM
If I was near Edmonton I would be there. The generosity of this forum is epic. I'm sure someone will step up. Supposed to be a bit warmer tomorrow.
C'mon AO!

alodar
03-02-2011, 08:45 AM
I've met some real nice people on here unfortunately everyone I know is too far away................sob....sob please take pity thanks for the kind thoughts private

Ken07AOVette
03-02-2011, 09:18 AM
I wish I could help, but I am 3 hours away as well. I will talk to some friends in the CIty, see if I can round something up for you.

alodar
03-02-2011, 10:06 AM
I greatly appreciate your efforts ken I really hope this works out for me I have a grand on the Line and don't mind paying whoever helps me for their time but I must wait for the deposit to be returned and I won't get it back without the junk being removed

alodar
03-03-2011, 07:22 AM
Well another day has gone by is there anyone out there with some spare time to help a fellow ao member out?

alodar
03-03-2011, 04:05 PM
Big thank you has to go out to an AO member ray-m the guy spent the whole day helping me move my massive pile of junk and all he asked for was to go on,a fishing trip but I wouldn't accept that, he's an incredible guy and anyone in here would be honored to be his friend thanks a lot dude ill take you fishing anytime bud can't wait to have you over for dinner

TheClash
03-03-2011, 04:08 PM
Glad to hear you got some help.

Stop Staring at my Rack
03-03-2011, 04:30 PM
Great to hear you got some help, havent been on for a few days or you could have used my truck....

alodar
03-03-2011, 05:59 PM
Yeah its a huge relief and he was so helpful thanks for tue offer its nice to know there are so many good people on here