PDA

View Full Version : Proud to Be Sponsor of Forum Now

Serengeti Charters
03-02-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey guys,

Really happy to have become a sponsor of the forum now, my old account was dss44, so if you were in contact with me through that if you could use this account now that would be great. Love the forum and am on it daily and very happy to contribute to it's continued success.

Also have a section in the sponsor's forum now, so most of my fishing related posts will be there:

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/forumdisplay.php?f=74

If any of you ever have any questions about salmon or halibut fishing, regardless of planning a guided trip or do it yourself, let me know, I love talking fishing and will do anything in my power to make sure you all have a great trip to the coast of BC.

David

Rockymtnx
03-02-2011, 01:43 PM
Congrats on the sponsorship David. We look forward to working with you.
I know I will really look forward to seeing pics from your outfit his year. Maybe one day I may even make it out to operation one day.

Will you be at the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman Show in a few weeks?

Kingfisher
03-02-2011, 01:47 PM
Good deal Dave. I envy you being out in the Hardy area. I love that area. It has some great fishing all around there. I have been trying to talk my wife into heading up there sometime. I know she'll love it there. When I do I will be sure to look you up.

Tight lines,
Rob

captain
03-02-2011, 06:54 PM
Good on ya,soon as i get a little more work around here you wont be able to pry me off that boat.:sHa_shakeshout: any one need some painting done,i really need a fishing fix:(

Supermag
03-02-2011, 08:41 PM
Good call, Dave(s) LOL

Now I don't have to sneak around in PMs to tell people what a great job you and your Dad did when we came out to see you.

Can't wait until we get to fish again!!! Too bad you guys aren't coming to
Edmonton for the Sportsmen's Show. I would have loved to get together for a beer or taken you out to call coyotes.
:)

Alberta Bigbore
03-02-2011, 11:13 PM
Congrats on the sponsorship David. We look forward to working with you.
I know I will really look forward to seeing pics from your outfit his year. Maybe one day I may even make it out to operation one day.

Will you be at the Edmonton Boat and Sportsman Show in a few weeks?

Ill be at the show... maybe i should bring those slugs...??:angry3::sHa_sarcasticlol:

Albertadiver
03-02-2011, 11:28 PM
I'm told that port hardy is a diver's mecca. I've always wanted to head your way. My best friend lives in Sooke, just outside of victoria. I know you're mostly about fishing, but if I can get my gear up your way, I'll be in touch about some boat rentals, with a bit of fishing thrown into the mix.\

Serengeti Charters
03-03-2011, 01:00 PM
Rocky, won't be at the Edmonton show unfortunately. We have a show in Salt Lake City at the exact same time, once we expand to 3 or 4 boats I'm sure we will be at both shows however.

Dave...damn, woulda loved to do some coyote hunting...I'll make it there to do that eventually! See you this summer bud.

Diver...Hardy is world famous for diving, God's Pocket is known as one of the most amazing places to dive in the world. Vertical under water wall with more sea life than you probably knew existed on and all around it...if you are up this way, whether fishing or not, give me a shout and I can definitely arrange a diving trip through another company in Hardy for you.