PDA

View Full Version : Winter weather wreaks havoc

Dacotensis
03-04-2011, 04:07 PM
I just heard on the radio that due to the weather we have had that City Ford is having an "automotive emergency".
They apparently are WAY under quota due to all the snow we have had this year.
Seeing as how there are some outstanding citizens on this board in a helping mood, I wonder who will rush down and help this poor dealership out.
Personally, if I was part of a company that is always in crisis as it seems they always are, I would pack my bags and hit the road.
How can a company opperate in a crisis situation all the time and stay afloat?How can this be good for morale around the parts washer?
Fire the management I say:fighting0030:!

hal53
03-04-2011, 04:10 PM
I just heard on the radio that due to the weather we have had that City Ford is having an "automotive emergency".
Seeing as how there are some outstanding citizens on this board in a helping mood, I wonder who will rush down and help this poor dealership out.
Personally, if I was part of a company that is always in crisis as it seems they always are, I would pack my bags and hit the road.
How can a company opperate in a crisis situation all the time and stay afloat?How can this be good for morale around the parts washer?
or farm out their ads to someone that knows what they're doing....gets pretty old.....would not buy a vehicle there...ever...

timsesink
03-04-2011, 04:11 PM
LOL :) I love car ad's. There a bunch of cheating, lying, manipulative moneygrabbers, except of course for my bro in law. I always love the "behind the manafactorers back" ad's. If they ever did anything like that they would be shot six ways to Sunday.

buckmaster
03-04-2011, 04:12 PM

They have been using this useless marketing tool for many years now.

Dacotensis
03-04-2011, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=timsesink;855596]LOL :) There a bunch of cheating, lying, manipulative moneygrabbers,

Wow, for a minute I thought you were talking about my x.
Feel free to continue!

Zuludog
03-04-2011, 05:51 PM
They have been using this useless marketing tool for many years now.

I detest those ads but that being said, if they keep using them they obviously work. I guess some people believe :scared: that they can get a car for 1/2 off payments, with a free BBQ and a trip to Vegas and double their down payment etc. for nothing. :snapoutofit: Obviously all those "free" things are built into the price of the vehicle. That is why I will never buy a truck from them either, that and their ads are ANNOYING!