PDA

View Full Version : What to do.....

gramps73
03-04-2011, 06:02 PM
If you won the lotto tonight...

sheephunter
03-04-2011, 06:03 PM
Call a good booking agent...lol

Hire someone to deal with the money and hang a gone huntin' sign on the office door!

Albertadiver
03-04-2011, 06:04 PM
Buy BB416 a girlfriend, new snowboots for TreeGuy, and me and Cabertosser are headed to vegas with The Fisherman Guy and Walking Buffalo. Oh, and will buy big Ken something nicer than a vette in exchange for his good deeds.

chubbdarter
03-04-2011, 06:04 PM

Whats this 'If' stuff?

mudbug
03-04-2011, 06:10 PM

Haven't a clue what I would do but I do know I wouldn't have to worry about how to pay for it :)

James M
03-04-2011, 06:11 PM
No need to worry. Some easterner will win it like usual.

pecker
03-04-2011, 06:12 PM
buy a farm----farm it til the moneys all gone. :)

HunterDave
03-04-2011, 06:16 PM
Party like crazy for about a month and just waste the rest. :sHa_shakeshout:

chubbdarter
03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Party like crazy for about a month and just waste the rest. :sHa_shakeshout:

You mean stock bigger dumber fish

HunterDave
03-04-2011, 06:22 PM
"Honey, pack your bags, I just won the lottery!"

"Well, what should I pack for.......Summer or winter?"

"It doesn't matter..........just get out!" :lol:

lugeboy
03-04-2011, 06:35 PM
buy a farm----farm it til the moneys all gone. :)

must be a real small farm your looking at :sHa_shakeshout::scared0018:

nicemustang
03-04-2011, 07:29 PM
Simple. Spend it!

A couple of boats, a couple of new quads, snowmobiles, a new diesel, fifth wheel, a couple sports cars, give some to the wife to make her happy, new house, solar power, and new fishing high end gear, a place in monte carlo, a place in a virgin island, a place in bora bora, a place in bonaire, a cabin somewhere nice in SK, a hunting cabin near cumberland SK, and never work a day again!

JRuel
03-04-2011, 07:44 PM
This question gets asked frequently when the father in law and I get together for supper or beers.... I can honestly say I don't think i'd do that much differently. Maybe just pay off all my and my familys bills, work slightly less than the everyday I am now, and i'd likely invest iun a business that could pay for itself eventually. Perhaps buy a Keg steakhouse or something, but keep working my current job, and living modestly. I'd try and avoid the fact that I had money, becuase I wouldn't want everytone all of a sudden thinking they should be my friend because of finances....

Honestly, I think it would be hell winning a big amount in a small town, because eveeryone knows me, and everyone would want something, no matter how small... Even being expected to buy tghe coffee or beer or whatever all the time would start to make me feel used....

I think they're a statistic out that most people who win big end up more broke than befiore they won...

But, man it would sure be nice to be able to keep it quiet and do it right..

gramps73
03-04-2011, 07:58 PM
"Honey, pack your bags, I just won the lottery!"

"Well, what should I pack for.......Summer or winter?"

"It doesn't matter..........just get out!" :lol:

Like it but i think i would keep her around just for the kids sake...

For me it would be simple I would buy a fishing and hunting lodge. Hire Sheepguide and Sheephunter to guide and enjoy there long walks on the beach and midnight talks..Dare to dream..

sheepguide
03-04-2011, 08:04 PM

For me it would be simple I would buy a fishing and hunting lodge. Hire Sheepguide and Sheephunter to guide and enjoy there long walks on the beach and midnight talks..Dare to dream..

Bad thing is if we went for a midnight walk on night one you would be short one guide for day two!!!1:sHa_shakeshout:

sheepguide
03-04-2011, 08:05 PM
Buy BB416 a girlfriend,

Lets be realistic here, the lottery will never reach them kinda numbers!!!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

SG

guywiththemule
03-04-2011, 08:06 PM
Nothing different than I do now !!:sHa_shakeshout:

sheephunter
03-04-2011, 08:09 PM

LOL...there's some things even I won't do for money :D

gramps73
03-04-2011, 08:15 PM
Lets be realistic here, the lottery will never reach them kinda numbers!!!!:sHa_sarcasticlol:

SG

Lets get this thing straight you can buy a island and some small country with the winning but not enough to get a girlfriend for bb416..
I'm sure we could find him something in the Philippines....

Albertadiver
03-04-2011, 08:18 PM

SG

One time I'll agree with you sir!

Lets get this thing straight you can buy a island and some small country with the winning but not enough to get a girlfriend for bb416..
I'm sure we could find him something in the Philippines....

I was thinking more like Inuvik.

greylynx
03-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Buy a nice lab for hunting.

dumoulin
03-04-2011, 09:19 PM
I would ease the suffering of children. Help the poor, helpless and destitute find their way in this chaotic world. Then I would get hosed, club a baby seal and "french" the Queen.

FishingMOM
03-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Passports would be in hand, so that once I was done getting my cheque I would be on a first class flight outta here.
Somewhere tropical.
Time to get my fishing boat.
Hire a crew and away we go.
Maybe set up a little lodge to go along with my boat.

I would put money aside for stinky but the government of alberta would take it on him.. So I will just HOLD IT.

Twisted Canuck
03-04-2011, 10:10 PM
Hell, if I won that kind of money, I could keep my kid in hockey for at least a couple more years.......probably still need at least a part time job though. :thinking-006:

gitrdun
03-04-2011, 10:11 PM

hmmmm!....Broke Back Lodge?

I was more thinking along the lines of Rihanna and JLo, but that's just me!

Ken07AOVette
03-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Buy BB416 a girlfriend, new snowboots for TreeGuy, and me and Cabertosser are headed to vegas with The Fisherman Guy and Walking Buffalo. Oh, and will buy big Ken something nicer than a vette in exchange for his good deeds.

You just made the Christmas list buddy!

:sHa_shakeshout:

Twisted Canuck
03-04-2011, 10:22 PM
A man comes home from work, and says to his wife, 'Honey, if I won the lottery, what would you do?'....

She looks him right in the eye and replies, 'I'd take half and walk out that door and never come back to your worthless @zz!'

'Great!' he says, 'here's your $10, get the hell out....!!'

Jwood 456
03-04-2011, 10:43 PM
I would probably open up a fishing lodge on Haida Gwaii(Queen Charllote Islands).
It would be awsome having the ocean on my doorstep in the awesome scenery where I could haul in 100lb plus pound halibut. brutes. :sHa_shakeshout:

I would probably get an awesome fishing boat like a grady white. I would also get a side by side ATV and trick it out with performance mods. Don't forget about a nice new 1 ton diesel to tow that awesome fishing boat around, and perhaps a snappy accelerating sports car. :sHa_shakeshout:

Marlin xl7
03-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Buy a '72 chev shortbox 4x4, and go for a drive to my newly built, but small, cabin in the middle of a little place I like to call, nowhere.

Frans
03-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Call a few folks on Monday... tell them our relationship would be ending shortly. Get someone to patch up the holes in the old Landcruiser. Put some money in a fund for the kids. Give some cash to some folks who need it. Put some money down on a nice property. And THEN call my good friend and booking agent Keith Atcheson with a little wish list. Fill up the spare time by exploring a few Northern rivers...