PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my thread?

Zuludog
03-06-2011, 06:58 PM
I had a thread on here looking for guides now I can't find it, has it been deleted?
If so why not PM telling me why? Not sure what I did wrong if anything??:confused:

Fishfinder
03-06-2011, 07:31 PM
I had a thread on here looking for guides now I can't find it, has it been deleted?
If so why not PM telling me why? Not sure what I did wrong if anything??:confused:

I seen a thread on here about 1/2 hr ago. It was all gibberish though, it was as if all the words had been scrambled around or something:confused0024: It made no sense at all? Never caught the name of the poster. By the time I went back to the title screen it was gone? Coulda been yours?
Send a P.M. to a moderator that's online, perhaps they can help you:)

BrownBear416
03-06-2011, 07:41 PM

You said this..

I'm not sure if the forum rules allow this so I'll understand if it gets deleted.

Considering you are posting links to your website and plugging your booth at the Sportsman Show it should be no surprise to you why it was deleted...

The forum rules are at the top of every forum and if you wish to advertise on AO the contact info is on the main page.

BB