PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Alberta Guide to Sportfishing Regulations online

admin
03-07-2011, 02:04 PM
The electronic version of the 2011 Alberta Guide to Sportfishing Regulations and the 2011 Special Walleye Licence Draws brochure is available for viewing or downloading at albertaregulations.ca (http://albertaregulations.ca)

Coldone
03-14-2011, 11:03 PM
Curious... Think they will come out with an iPhone/iPad app like bc did?

dscanland
03-18-2011, 01:42 PM
Just toss the PDF into iBooks, Kobo, Kindle or Good Reader and you'll have access to it anytime.

Dust1n
03-25-2011, 06:26 PM
The cover looks great!

FishBrain
04-05-2011, 07:57 PM
The cover looks great!

I agree, best cover in a long time!

calgarygringo
04-06-2011, 06:10 PM
I transferred the regs book to my Galaxy S Android. Works quite well and I will have my regs with me always. I put my license on too so I have a copy with me. I know it is not totally legal but in a pinch may bail me out.

DarkAisling
04-06-2011, 07:26 PM
This website is neither a legal document nor a complete listing of current Alberta Sportfishing Regulations. It is a summary of the federal and provincial fishery regulations and is intended to assist those interested in sportfishing.

In case of a discrepancy between the information presented in this on-line version of the guide and the official printed (hardcopy) version, the official printed version shall have precedence.

The official Statutes and Regulations should be consulted for all purposes of interpreting and applying the law. Details of the regulations may be obtained from your nearest Fish and Wildlife Office. Official copies of Alberta and federal legislation are available in print and electronic format from the Queens Printer.

That is from the online regs, and is what I was referencing.

calgarygringo
04-06-2011, 07:37 PM
It is still a pretty good 110 or so pages of info. Nice if you don't have any at hand or out camping for conversation. I would bet there is not too many differences between them. Just keep it clean and you won't need to worry.

DarkAisling
04-06-2011, 07:40 PM
:lol: Oops! Posted that in the wrong thread. It is now posted in the correct thread.

:o

Could not figure out why my post did not show up where it was supposed to.

Dust1n
04-06-2011, 09:02 PM
i do love the fact that the huge rainbow has 2 trebles gorged in his mouth...only in alberta hahah

Mish@
04-18-2011, 12:40 AM
True. Last think left to do is to hope that the barbs are bent :) I always remove the trebles and use a single hook instead

Riverbug
05-27-2011, 08:39 PM
None of you must have a reg book that they give for free at crap tire
No where are you allowed treble hooks unless ur fishing tidal waters
Last I checked we were surrounded by mountains no oceans

Eddy62
08-10-2011, 09:00 PM
None of you must have a reg book that they give for free at crap tire
No where are you allowed treble hooks unless ur fishing tidal waters
Last I checked we were surrounded by mountains no oceans

you are allowed treble hooks in alberta .just bust the barbs, as far as im concerned retail stores should contact manufactures about single barbless hooks being placed on lures .rapalas.storms and many other. crank baits do not operate in the water the same as when you replace the hooks example the rapala tail dancer,not the same at 10 dollars a pop i will keep busting the barbs. i agree with single barbless hooks for sure and so should the manufactures of these products,