PDA

View Full Version : This weekend....

MoFugger21
03-09-2011, 06:01 PM
is supposed to be B-E-A-UTIFUL! :sHa_shakeshout: Last weekend for down south here, and I can't wait! Nothing better than fishing in +0 temps, with no coat, relaxing, and holding an ice cold.... pepsi...?? :thinking-006: Thinking I better pack some rubber boots!

[knocks on wood] Hope I didn't just jinx it....

Will be hitting the lake both Sat and Sun, trying to get in as many hours as possible! C'mon weekend!!!!!!

Hope everyone fishing down south enjoys the weekend as much as I will!! Good luck!

nicemustang
03-09-2011, 09:14 PM
HERE HERE. Finally some good weather, nothing but bad cold weather this year. Costing me a lot of money...to Enmax and now my wife MADE me take her to mexico. Jeez.

FishingFrenzy
03-09-2011, 10:04 PM
The first nice weekend for fishing this season and I'm stuck at a stupid course all weekend :mad0100::angry3:

Might have to try and hit up a trout pond for a couple hours after. My hopes are good weather for next weekend! and all the ones after that until the 1st!

deepfried
03-10-2011, 07:14 AM
thinking of hitting badger or travers this weekend ... but if girlfriends comign she wants to catch some fish so may hit chain or pcr ....

lovich12
03-11-2011, 07:12 AM
the sad thing about the nice weather is, the dam wind is gunna howl! But i'll take -7 with the wind chill over -35 with the wind chill! Hey Mo, with any luck maybe you can get back on the leader board! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

Alberta Bigbore
03-11-2011, 08:22 AM
I havent drilled one ice hole yet this year. I think this weekend Im going to go to P&D and buy some more reloading equipment, maybe fire out towards a range and let off a few rounds in a couple new guns I have just bought.

chubbdarter
03-11-2011, 08:28 AM
i hope our approaches are safe:scared0015:

MoFugger21
03-11-2011, 08:40 AM
the sad thing about the nice weather is, the dam wind is gunna howl! But i'll take -7 with the wind chill over -35 with the wind chill! Hey Mo, with any luck maybe you can get back on the leader board! :sHa_sarcasticlol:

I don't like your attitude Lovich! :shake:

i hope our approaches are safe

Should be good Chubb! I think it's gonna take quite a few days of above 0 temps to eat away the approaches. It's still hitting the -'s overnight, so should be good to go!

baitfisher83
03-11-2011, 08:43 AM
Hoping to get out Sunday myself since I likely won't get out for a while after this week....maybe the fish won't be so damn stubborn...lol

chubbdarter
03-11-2011, 09:03 AM
I don't like your attitude Lovich! :shake:

Should be good Chubb! I think it's gonna take quite a few days of above 0 temps to eat away the approaches. It's still hitting the -'s overnight, so should be good to go!

I hope so.....know can you stabilize the bar-pressure too..please..lol