PDA

View Full Version : cold lake

finner-duramax
03-13-2011, 04:20 PM
Hey guys just got home from cold lake,
left friday night and fished all day saturday and the morning of sunday,
The lake must have gotten a huge dump of snow because i had to break trail in about 14 inchs of snow and it was all drifted out to get to the spot.

But it was worth the high RPM's and bagging the 4x4 to get to the spot cause the fishing was great.:sHa_shakeshout:

anyone else fish cold this weekend?

Teamprotz
03-13-2011, 05:17 PM
I bet the weather was completely miserable out there today :angry3: , work sucks !!

splake0
03-13-2011, 06:31 PM
It was terrible. I was sitting in my tent with no jacket and no heater. Fishing was good at the hump.

Walleye101
03-13-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm heading out next weekend for the weekend. Weather should be great!! Can't wait. mmmm candy smoked lakers. :oregonian_winesmile:sHa_shakeshout:

finner-duramax
03-13-2011, 10:22 PM
if your bringing a tent i suggest bring your pegs aswell, it was really windy this weekend.
but the fishing was good,
just finished smoking the trout that i caught at saturday,
tastes great

mikebossy
03-14-2011, 12:59 PM
hey guys, sounds like your all havin success on cold, wanna help a cold lake newbie? headin out Wed morn, need some directions to a place i can catch some myself, no gps, just wanna catch and release a few, and maybe a pic if i get a good one, thanx in advance, do i need a fish finder?

finner-duramax
03-14-2011, 04:30 PM
just go off the provincial park boat launch. i had to break trail to get to the boarder, but a bunch of guys fallowed so there should be a trail unless the snow drifted over the path. just pretty much fish where other guys have. and a flasher will help big time with the fishing. and depth,