PDA

View Full Version : Cold Lake

Crusty
03-18-2011, 10:21 AM
Just wondering. Need info on Cold Lake. Haven't seen any discussion lately that makes sense. Alberta regs? Sask. regs? Where you enter matters. Boundaries? Trebs? B/less? Just go, have fun! I read this stuff until it drives me to comment on it. :snapoutofit: So many know it alls, then throw in the ones that can't sort black from white, doesn't leave much else on here. Now I'm, down to the same level for commenting about it, geez. :sign0161::thinking-006: I know I'll get the response, " don't read the posts ", etc......... Whatever. I just want sane info. There are very few members that can offer that consistantly.

tacklerunner
03-18-2011, 10:29 AM
Use barbless hooks and AB regs and you're good.
Contact SRD if you want to hear it from the horse's mouth.
Nobody seems to understand the boundaries.
Never been so I'd PM some of the people catching fish lately as far as access.

splake0
03-18-2011, 06:57 PM
Why would write this post? You burn bridges before you get to them.

As far as I'm concern your on your own.

critter
03-18-2011, 08:03 PM
Im with splakeo on this one. The fact that valuable information about the regulations has caused you to post a new thread with no point goes nowhere whatsoever, its just you it seems

Dust1n
03-18-2011, 08:17 PM
hows he burninghis bridges?

gramps73
03-18-2011, 08:31 PM
I have to agree Splake, I can remember the first time i was up that way and met some pretty nice guys that turned into friends.
It's all in the way the questions were asked. FH7 if your looking for a hand and some info, just ask IMO.

Kokanee9
03-18-2011, 08:51 PM
At first I thought you were complaining about the people on here. After I read your post a second time I realized that you were commenting on an active thread.

By starting a new thread your comments appeared to go out to everyone on here, not just the people who were commenting back and forth in the thread which you are referring to.

Your comments would have been understood better if you would have added them to the thread you are referring to, instead of starting a new thread.