PDA

View Full Version : Shipping from Newfoundland to ab..

icefisher11
03-21-2011, 12:20 AM
Anyone know what company i should contact about shipping some furniture from newfoundland to alberta? Has some sentimental value to me.

Arn?Narn.
03-21-2011, 01:14 AM
there is a moving company that begins with a K .... what the hell is the name of those dogs that are like huskys...anyhow that's name of the company...

and they ship to AB and I have used them

AKITA MOVERS...not a K at all....

eastcoast
03-21-2011, 08:16 AM
there is a moving company that begins with a K .... what the hell is the name of those dogs that are like huskys...anyhow that's name of the company...

and they ship to AB and I have used them

AKITA MOVERS...not a K at all....

that's right akita movers donie howlett from the goulds, he moved all of my uncle's stuff from edmonton including 2 vehicles back home.if it's a part load then you may have to wait awile til he gets more and can fit you in.

http://www.akitaequipment.com/

600twin
03-21-2011, 08:22 AM
PM me and i will give you Chris cell #@ Akita , if you call asking for the man above it is pronounced Dough Knee not the typical Donnie.

eastcoast
03-21-2011, 08:28 AM
PM me and i will give you Chris cell #@ Akita , if you call asking for the man above it is pronounced Dough Knee not the typical Donnie.

yeah I don't know how to spell it.:scared0018:

icefisher11
03-21-2011, 10:57 AM
Thanks for all the help guys. much appreciated.
And im sure it wouldnt be a full load its just a few things.
600 twin i will pm you later tonight thanks.

600twin
03-21-2011, 11:21 AM
PM sent

moosemad
03-22-2011, 05:17 PM
that's right akita movers donie howlett from the goulds, he moved all of my uncle's stuff from edmonton including 2 vehicles back home.if it's a part load then you may have to wait awile til he gets more and can fit you in.

http://www.akitaequipment.com/

Could they actually ship a full sized vehicle by truck or just a compact? I was quoted about $3500 to ship a full size Jimmy by train and that was only to Halifax.

eastcoast
03-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Could they actually ship a full sized vehicle by truck or just a compact? I was quoted about $3500 to ship a full size Jimmy by train and that was only to Halifax.

I know my uncle had a ford escape and a honda civic they sent home, I think they have a car carrier?