PDA

View Full Version : K well its been a good run.

fishnut9
03-21-2011, 03:15 AM
Ok so im obviously not on brady's good side right now considering hes closed 2 of my posts that didnt break any ao rules at all just because he didnt like the topic. No insults were thrown he just didnt like it. Anyways on my taxes one i did say "because some of you have thick heads". It was deleted and i was given an infraction. Well i sent him a message expressing my disbelief about getting so offended by such a small insult. I mean really is this the worst thing you guys have seen on ao. Anyways If i get banned thats probably the reason. People have been calling my short friend a gnome and others have insinuated that i was a homosexual for what i drink but of course those comments are still up. ANyways see you guys on the flipside. All the bitterness aside you guys are pretty cool and thank you so much for the fishing advice as well the advice on the many topics that i have asked. And for those guys that i have offended over the last year sorry for all that and stay safe out there. Most of all thank you so much Heybert for the free 30-06 and .22 rifles. Best christmas presents ever. On another note though one of the mods made a topic of respect. Well it goes both ways. Just because you have the power to close threads you shouldnt abuse it just because you dont like the topic. How can people be expected to follow the rules when some mods dont.

Brady
03-21-2011, 07:52 AM
fishnut9, if you are trying to get yourself banned, you are going to have to come up with some better stuff then that. You come on here and cry to the world that your rights are being violated because I locked up a couple of your threads, and "I have no right to do that". Well sorry but the owner of this site says I do have the right to do that, and the rules also say that I have the right.
Please use common courtesy and respect to other message board users

We reserve the right to remove or edit any content that violates the standards of our site.

We also reserve the right to ban message board users who refuse to follow the message board rules.

You can take this for what its worth, but please take some solice in the fact that you are still an active member that has only an infraction on his record, it is totally up to you, if you want to keep it that way, and also a reminder.....if you feel that you are being harrassed or your friends or whatnot, feel free to use the report a post feature. It is a wonderful way to get us mods to look directly into your concerns. Have a nice Monday. :)