PDA

View Full Version : Friday fishing Pigeon

elk junkie
03-23-2011, 10:40 AM
I've got the Walleye special licence for Pigeon and need to use it by the end of the month as it expires. Going on friday but haven't been there all year b/c of the deep snow. Anybody been??? Any suggestions where or what they might be biting on?? Anybody have any white success there lately??
Appreciate any info. I'll report back how it went.

Jwood 456
03-23-2011, 11:04 AM
A good walleye spot is usually straight off of the provincial park. Try from 7FOW early in the day to 20+FOW in the afternoon for the walleye. I don't know what has been working good though lately for the walleye and whites.

Daceminnow
03-23-2011, 12:08 PM
A good walleye spot is usually straight off of the provincial park. Try from 7FOW early in the day to 20+FOW in the afternoon for the walleye. I don't know what has been working good though lately for the walleye and whites.

good info above. try a chartreuse jighead and minnow no rubber. for a more aggressive option jig a fiord spoon chart/silver also tipped with a minnow.

horsetrader
03-23-2011, 05:36 PM

Above is good advice we've been fishing out from mulhurst have a shack there using pink jig with minnow good luck

alodar
03-27-2011, 09:33 PM
I'll be trying this out nice info also I be using some sweet bucktail jigs