PDA

View Full Version : Thf sale

Crusty
03-24-2011, 12:30 PM
Does TFH have a show down south? Red Deer, Calgary............:thinking-006:

chubbdarter
03-24-2011, 12:37 PM
403-291-3688

and no they dont a have a off site sale , but will match prices at the Edmonton Mayfield event.

Braun
03-24-2011, 12:40 PM
this sale everyone is talking about, is it just the edmonton outdoorsmen show or is this separate?

FishingFrenzy
03-24-2011, 12:49 PM
this sale everyone is talking about, is it just the edmonton outdoorsmen show or is this separate?

In edmonton we have The Edmonton Boat and Sportsmans Show and we have The Outdoor Show and Sale

The one there is three threads about is the Outdoor Show and Sale put on by TFH and Campers Village

Braun
03-24-2011, 12:51 PM
hmm. is there websites for these things or no? i know there will be for the boat and sportsmen show. we had that in calgary. was a little disappointed in that one to be honest. and then the big BPS 3 week sale. they had a bunch of really good prices throughout the entire thing.

Crusty
03-24-2011, 12:59 PM
but will match prices at the Edmonton Mayfield event

How would one know what the prices are at the Mayfield event if you don't attend?:thinking-006:

FishingFrenzy
03-24-2011, 05:21 PM
hmm. is there websites for these things or no? i know there will be for the boat and sportsmen show. we had that in calgary. was a little disappointed in that one to be honest. and then the big BPS 3 week sale. they had a bunch of really good prices throughout the entire thing.

but will match prices at the Edmonton Mayfield event

How would one know what the prices are at the Mayfield event if you don't attend?:thinking-006:

Braun, No website for the Outdoor Show and Sale but you can find info for them on TFH website and also I THINK the Campers Village Website.

Crusty, Ask at TFH.. Im sure they will keep their word.