PDA

View Full Version : Reviews on heninger and Canyon Creek Toyota

fishingnut
03-24-2011, 01:44 PM
I am looking for some feed back on these two dealerships service departments. I was wondering if how the services have been at them.
Been hearing they have gone a little down hill. Just wondering if this is so?

Thanks!

reelhooker
03-24-2011, 02:27 PM
Henninger has a reputation that makes me go elsewhere. So I deal with Canyon Creek and have had no problems at all.

AB.Boy
03-24-2011, 02:41 PM
I have 2 bad dealings with Country Hills and would not go back there ever. I have since gone to Canyon Creek and have had no issues with them over the past 3-4 years.

Trout tracker
03-24-2011, 02:49 PM
If it's off warranty I would take it elsewhere. I use a place in the north east of Calgary. These guys are certified master techs for Toyota, they are very honest and not the up sale kind of guy's. Very good work at a good price. Pm if you want the name of the place.

fishingnut
03-24-2011, 03:03 PM
From what I am hearing here, it seems as though Canyon Creek must have cleaned up there act. Becasuse year or so ago I heard nothing but bad things about them. I know a few people who use Heninger service and they said they have been getting good service since day one. I guess it all depends on the day and the postion of the moon andd everything else.

Thanks for your replys!