PDA

View Full Version : Thread Erasing Question!

sheepguide
03-25-2011, 11:45 AM
Could we get a sticky made showing the only companies we are allowed to mention on this site! Its getting really old typing up threads and then just having them erased with no courtesy to even mention it to the OP so he can redo it or whatever.
There aren't a tone of AO sponsors so it should be easy to make a list of what products, companies and service providers we are allowed to mention.

Thanks
SG

wwbirds
03-25-2011, 11:54 AM
Are already listed under a seperate category on the opening page.
Rob

duffy4
03-25-2011, 12:43 PM
It that the reason threads just disappear?

I have rarely heard any explanation by anyone. The one time I got some kind of reason is when I asked a mod what the deal was.

Rob Miskosky
03-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Are we supposed to make sure you are aware of everything that goes on around here Duffy? C'mon guys, what is this, nothing better to complain about today? There are many reasons why threads are removed, sometimes we are even asked by the original poster. Other times, just to clean up the board, and yes, sometimes because people feel they can come on here and just start advertising themselves. If we wanted this place to be the Yellow Pages, we would leave them, but I doubt that would go over very well either.

NCC
03-25-2011, 02:07 PM
retracted - Rob explained it

Rob Miskosky
03-25-2011, 02:08 PM
Thread closed.