PDA

View Full Version : I want to vote where do I register

fishnut9
03-26-2011, 07:56 AM
There is no way the conservatives are going to lose just because supporters like me were to lazy to vote. when is the election and where do I register

eastcoast
03-26-2011, 07:57 AM
There is no way the conservatives are going to lose just because supporters like me were to lazy to vote. when is the election and where do I register

you can register at the polls when you vote, you need proof of address and I think that's it.

fishnut9
03-26-2011, 07:59 AM
you can register at the polls when you vote, you need proof of address and I think that's it.

Where do I find the location of the poles

Grizzly Adams
03-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Poles are usually located 100 yards apart , on every country road, or in Poland. :lol: Electoral Polls, on the other hand are a little more difficult to find. They should be delivering a pamphlet to your door, that tells you where to vote.

Grizz

fishnut9
03-26-2011, 08:10 AM
Poles are usually located 100 yards apart , on every country road, or in Poland. :lol: Electoral Polls, on the other hand are a little more difficult to find. They should be delivering a pamphlet to your door, that tells you where to vote.

Grizz

Haven't got one yet. Haha typo

harryones
03-26-2011, 08:57 AM
I think the Cons are pretty safe in Alberta. Its Ontario where they need the votes.

James M
03-26-2011, 09:02 AM
To register call Elections Canada 1-800-463-6868

jts1
03-26-2011, 09:05 AM
I am 35 years old and never voted. The day they put a old west street justice typ box on the vote list I will be the first in line.

D-Cell
03-26-2011, 09:32 AM
I am 35 years old and never voted. The day they put a old west street justice typ box on the vote list I will be the first in line.

There is going to be the CCCP, and the CCCCP party soon with a attitude like that.

There are currently 4 major comunist parties Green, Bloc, Liberal, and NDP, there is also a communist party. They are all for banning guns starting with semi autos and handguns.

Liberal bill C-428 allowing people that have worked in Canada for 3 years instead of the current 10 has passed one reading, it needs to 2 more to pass.

"C-68 has little to do with gun control or crime control, but it is the first step necessary to begin the social re-engineering of Canada." --Liberal senator Sharon Carstairs, 1996.

“This government does not believe that public safety is enhanced by carrying weapons. In fact, it has been a long-standing Canadian government practice to discourage the use of personal defense weapons.” - Former Liberal Minister of Justice Anne McLellan 1999

These are also the guys (Liberals) that say the Kirpan is not a weapon and the guys with towels on their heads should be allowed to carry them because it is a religious thing. Even if the sole purpose of them carrying their knife was to defend themselves.

"Disarming the Canadian public is part of the new humanitarian social agenda." -- Liberal foreign affairs minister Lloyd Axworthy at a gun control conference, Oslo, Norway, 1998

Social re-engineering?

Vote Conservative, join the NFA & CSSA if you care about your freedom, what little you have.

deanmc
03-26-2011, 11:57 AM
I think the Cons are pretty safe in Alberta. Its Ontario where they need the votes.

Excellent point!! Fishnut9:sHa_shakeshout: will you please move to eastern Ontario????

Redfrog
03-26-2011, 12:22 PM
I can take care or registering you if you like. Handling and facilitating fee is $ 44.99 . It was $50 but we dropped it down for the election special.

Contact your Conservative MP office. They will take good care of you. May even give you your sign.

bb356
03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
Excellent point!! Fishnut9:sHa_shakeshout: will you please move to eastern Ontario????

I'LL VOTE FOR THAT !!! :bad_boys_20: