PDA

View Full Version : factory oulet trailers

hosmerunited
03-26-2011, 09:52 AM
has anyone here bought a trailer from them out of highriver? also when buying a new trailer and you are from another province how do you get it home insurance wise. do you need to have that paper plate before you pick it up? not sure never have bought new and when i or my buddy's have we have just swapped plates from another trailer for the day.
mike

220swifty
03-26-2011, 10:37 AM
I bought from them back in 2006 when they were still in Okotoks, and thought it a great experience. The prices were the best and the paperwork was simple and painless.

herc
03-26-2011, 10:43 AM
I bought one from them just over a year ago. Awesome to deal with, good prices and threw in free stabilizer jacks on my trailer (had to wheel and deal for that though). I would highly recommend them.

Sorry, can't help you on the out of province thing.

theduke
03-26-2011, 11:06 AM
I always deal with them great people pain free like everyone said

Wrongside
03-26-2011, 11:07 AM
Bought a 14' tandem V-nose CargoMate from them a few years ago. The trailer has been ok, for the most part. The after sales service is the pits. I will deal elsewhere in the future.

David

hosmerunited
03-27-2011, 09:46 AM
Called them and they sell you a tag that is good for seven days. And a decent price for something from the government. Lol.

CaberTosser
03-27-2011, 12:46 PM
I looked at their inventory, but it was all light duty axles and the frames looked flimsy. I bought from BarT5 in Millarville, and I looked at most dealers that showed up on Google from Red Deer to High River. The best frames were on H&H trailers, but the prices reflected that to where they were out of my budget.

gramps73
03-27-2011, 01:14 PM
Bought one about 3 years ago and there service and pick up was painless.
I found then easy to deal with..