PDA

View Full Version : Slew Shark

maximus
03-26-2011, 10:26 AM
Caught a slew shark!

Alberta Bigbore
03-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Can't be too certain on my cell phone..... But it looks like a small Thresher Shark

crblair
03-26-2011, 10:43 AM
Looks like a hammerhead shark to me!

Alberta Bigbore
03-26-2011, 10:58 AM
Ya I think your right... Opened up the laptop to see the picture bigger. Couldn't see the way he was holding the head on the cell phone

gl2
03-26-2011, 11:01 AM
the fishing and the weather look to be amazing up there in grand prarie!hahahahaha. cool fish, where did you get em? did you eat em?. looks like a great time.

flyguyd
03-26-2011, 02:38 PM
Man, the pike look alot different in Grande Prairie than they do down south...lol

Dust1n
03-26-2011, 02:56 PM
hammer head/ hammer handle? anyone else see hes making it kinda "Puny" lol

maclennanchris
03-26-2011, 03:05 PM
Looks like a hammerhead, to bad you kept it though. Sharks around the world are being way over fished.

Dust1n
03-26-2011, 03:14 PM
Looks like a hammerhead, to bad you kept it though. Sharks around the world are being way over fished.

differnt species of sharks not this species though...

Braun
03-26-2011, 07:25 PM
differnt species of sharks not this species though...

Ha your daft if you think the shark fin trade discriminates against species of shark they waste. Fish hunter, go rent the movie sharkwater, watch it, then come post. cool fish, quite the prize. to each his own if you want to keep one. I'm not gonna hate on you. Your not to blame, ****ty government control and the black market is to blame. Personally, I could never morally keep one

MrDave
03-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Certainly not an Alberta slough you caught that in.

Nice fish and who cares what others say, if it's legal then why not. That species sure isn't endangered, and for once your in a place where the sloppy fish handling hasn't killed all the decent fishing.

Hate seeing everybody knocking down a person for keeping a legal fish. Worry about the nets, not the occasional one caught on the rod and reel. BIG difference in the environmental impact. Set your priorities on the real problems in our world- polluting the fishing waters, and immoral killing of massive schools of fish and sharks.

Braun
03-27-2011, 10:37 AM
Certainly not an Alberta slough you caught that in.

Nice fish and who cares what others say, if it's legal then why not. That species sure isn't endangered, and for once your in a place where the sloppy fish handling hasn't killed all the decent fishing.

Hate seeing everybody knocking down a person for keeping a legal fish. Worry about the nets, not the occasional one caught on the rod and reel. BIG difference in the environmental impact. Set your priorities on the real problems in our world- polluting the fishing waters, and immoral killing of massive schools of fish and sharks.

here here:cheers: