PDA

View Full Version : Go Flames Go

great white whaler
03-27-2011, 12:05 AM
what a come back :fighting0074:

TreeGuy
03-27-2011, 12:07 AM
It would seem that 'Slipersoft's' perscription kicked in just in time to counteract the contradiction. :D

Good luck Shamers.......yer gonna need it.

great white whaler
03-27-2011, 12:11 AM
kipper plays well in the shoot outs

TreeGuy
03-27-2011, 12:15 AM
kipper plays well in the shoot outs

Statistically you're incorrect, but in acuality it all depends on how refreashing his Coke-a-Cola was that day. Pepsi sucks! ;)

podman
03-27-2011, 12:31 AM
You can thank the refs. Even the CBC guys picked up on that.

220swifty
03-27-2011, 01:39 AM
If a team trying to scrape together their last chance at a playoff run can't beat the last place team in the league easily, they don't deserve the 8th place spot.

This from a die hard Oil fan. Flames let their suck shine thru tonight.

watchdog4410
03-27-2011, 02:07 AM
:snapoutofit: Come on people, there's lots of room left on our wagon...Go Habs Go!

Kingfisher
03-27-2011, 02:25 AM
If a team trying to scrape together their last chance at a playoff run can't beat the last place team in the league easily, they don't deserve the 8th place spot.

This from a die hard Oil fan. Flames let their suck shine thru tonight.

I couldn't agree more. I too am a Flames fan. But their flame has gone out. They had a great run the last 2 months. But these last 8 games were terrible. They sealed their own fate by loosing 4 of the last 8 and getting
only 2 wins in that stretch along with 2 ties. So only 6 out of a possible 16 points. Oh well they don't have anyone to blame but theselves.

As much as I don't like the Oilers. I do think they will be the better team in the long run. 2 years in a row with top draft pics. That will hold well for them in the long run.

The Flames on the other hand have traded away their top draft picks until 2013, so they had better do some fancy trading in the off season. Oh right I forgot about 1/2 the team has no trade clauses. Too bad I think half of them deserve to get the boot. Jay Bouwmeester is #1 on the list that deserves the boot. I can't believe how bad someone who gets 6 million a season can play.

Oh who will we cheer for in the play offs. The Canucks? The Canadians? Looks like the Canucks will have the best chance. But can Luongo actually play in the playoffs without choking? Only time will tell.

Calgary Fisherman
03-27-2011, 02:40 AM
That game was awesome
Just shows how horrible the oilers really are when they get pressured

My honest opinion as well, the oilers are losing on purpose to get another first round draft pick. Just like last year.

Anyone catch that Kopitar Ankle break
I was just looking up at the TV when I saw his ankle break, holy crap
Some scary crap

mooseknuckle
03-27-2011, 07:35 AM
First game I've watched in a while. I remember now why it's so painful to watch the oilers! Just an awful effort in the last half of the game. I think it's going to take more than a few first rounders. In all fairness to them there top 5 scoreers are out. I was saying to myself who are some of these guys.

It's going to be close for the flames. And as long as the nucks do there usual and crap out in the first or second round I'll live.

wwbirds
03-27-2011, 12:07 PM
Great comeback against predominantly the Oilers farm club with how many players called up to fill in the holes about 6??
nice run as has been said in last 2 months but if Iggy thinks the team is playing too tight get over it for all intents it is and has been playoff hockey desperation for a while now.