PDA

View Full Version : Operation TMH

junkdude
03-27-2011, 08:59 PM
Since we are all Liberal lovers on this site I thought I'd share something that was started over at CGN.

There is a concerted effort to turf Mark Holland as MP for Ajax-Pickering, if any of you will remember, he was the Liberal Public Safety Critic, one of the a**holes that has been spouting off about how wonderful the long gun registry is, how nobody except LE and the military should have firearms, etc.

If you google "mark holland" it will appear in the search results, you are looking for the TMH web site, currently is about item 3 in the first page of the search results. Click ONLY on the TMH link to go to the Turf Mark Holland site.

Google keeps track of the web page hits. If everyone does this a few times a day there may be enough hits so the THM web site passes is his own campaign web in the search results... anything to help to get him voted out of parliament.

u_cant_rope_the_wind
03-27-2011, 09:57 PM
someone else posted this picture a while back thought I might post it as a reminder of one that really likes Liberals

CaberTosser
03-28-2011, 12:35 AM
I bumped the turf him website on the Google search, and will do so again at any available computer. I'll get on the donation as well. I had read some wisdom from one person posting here on AO previously, and it struck me as significant and logical. He was of the opinion that his riding; and many in Alberta were solidly in the Conservative camp, and any donations or volunteering he could do there would not really be necessary beyond his actual vote. His suggestion was to concentrate our efforts and donations to other ridings where they will do the most good; ie: where there is the most bad. If ever I have seen a riding that qualifies as in need, it is Holland's.

Giddy Up, lads!

rugatika
03-28-2011, 12:43 AM
Ha...its number one on search results now...good work! IF ever there was a weasel worth turfing he is certainly near the top of the list.

junkdude
03-28-2011, 11:26 AM
Great work guys, keep it up!

Anything we can do to help rid our system of these anti-gun yo-yo's is good.

Redfrog
03-28-2011, 11:31 AM
This is what I've advocated before. It's like duck hunting. Flock shoot you get nothing. pick a target and concentrate on it and you'll bring it down.

Concentrated negative attention is tough to fight.

Ryry4
03-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Anyone know if there's something similar to turf Iggy?

rugatika
03-28-2011, 01:27 PM
Anyone know if there's something similar to turf Iggy?

I want to start a fund to keep that clown around. He`s the best chance for a conservative majority yet. :sHa_shakeshout:

Kanonfodder
03-28-2011, 08:14 PM
We need one of these to target Linda Duncan