PDA

View Full Version : posts deleted???

RedHeadedFisherman
03-28-2011, 03:49 PM
why did my last post get deleted. it was just a harmless joke. i have seen worse on here?
RHF

220swifty
03-28-2011, 03:56 PM
I missed it, retell the joke please.:evilgrin:

chubbdarter
03-28-2011, 03:58 PM
i didnt do it......maybe pm the only people who can

honda450
03-28-2011, 04:02 PM
I hear Rocky coming and he got a big stick in his hand. hehe:scared0018:

Rockymtnx
03-28-2011, 04:04 PM
WOW you are quick to react on something being deleted. I was the one who deleted this thread. I didn't even have time to get a message sent to you about it.
This post was reported as inappropriate content. Which yes it had a sexual like context to it. You have to remember that this site is read by all ages, sex, and race. Most jokes that get deleted off here are inappropriate and offend people.
Keep things clean and appropriate and you won't have any worries.

Lefty-Canuck
03-28-2011, 04:04 PM
I think its cause you had breast and panties in the same post, call me crazy but I am pretty sure thats what did it.....

Lefty

Okotokian
03-28-2011, 04:08 PM
WOO HOOO! :sHa_shakeshout: Someone besides me in trouble! LOL

Guess I should enjoy it while it lasts... ;)

RedHeadedFisherman
03-28-2011, 04:27 PM
WOW you are quick to react on something being deleted. I was the one who deleted this thread. I didn't even have time to get a message sent to you about it.
This post was reported as inappropriate content. Which yes it had a sexual like context to it. You have to remember that this site is read by all ages, sex, and race. Most jokes that get deleted off here are inappropriate and offend people.
Keep things clean and appropriate and you won't have any worries.

ok,, i just got it in a e-mail and thought it was cool.. nothing to worry about sorry
RHF

airbornedeerhunter
03-28-2011, 04:49 PM
Typically Canadian, one or two people complain about something and we all have to bow down and say sorry! I know it's a public forum but if certain persons are offended-too bad, don't read it! I thought it was pretty funny and had no problem with it. We've become so politically correct in this Country that we've completely lost all sense of ourselves!

grind stone
03-28-2011, 04:52 PM
why did my last post get deleted. it was just a harmless joke. i have seen worse on here?
RHF

I been there done that already just have to move on.:)

hal53
03-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Typically Canadian, one or two people complain about something and we all have to bow down and say sorry! I know it's a public forum but if certain persons are offended-too bad, don't read it! I thought it was pretty funny and had no problem with it. We've become so politically correct in this Country that we've completely lost all sense of ourselves!
X2!!!...and I think if we're worried about the young guys and gals reading it...all you have to do is walk past a Jr. High school at recess....the language makes me blush!!!!.....don't even get me into the fact that parents these days are using electronic devices as baby sitters.....

airbornedeerhunter
03-28-2011, 04:57 PM
X2!!!...and I think if we're worried about the young guys and gals reading it...all you have to do is walk past a Jr. High school at recess....the language makes me blush!!!!.....don't even get me into the fact that parents these days are using electronic devices as baby sitters.....

We're cut from the same cloth my friend!

220swifty
03-28-2011, 05:03 PM
PANTIES AND BREASTS, OH MY!!!!!

Now I notice the guzoo thread is nuked, why?

This one makes no sense, as it should be made public knowledge, and it should also be seen that hunters comdemn the actions of animal abusers.

artie
03-28-2011, 05:03 PM
Have you ever done like I have done. That is to write a thread and a couple of hours later after thinking about it you wish you never wrote that thread. Thats when you hope the moderators have deleted that thread.

chubbdarter
03-28-2011, 05:39 PM
hahahahaaahha.....tick tock tick tock

FishBrain
03-28-2011, 05:44 PM
OK, I have now seen breasts and panties wrote twice in this topic. I am offended by what my brain is thinking, better show pictures or delete this thread too

LMAO

gitrdun
03-28-2011, 05:47 PM
Sometimes, the mods delete my posts as if they knew better. Sometimes it ****es me off and sometimes I'm awfull glad, this is one of those. So my thanks go out to Rocky for keeping me on the straight and narrow. Thanks. :)

220swifty
03-28-2011, 05:51 PM
OK, I have now seen breasts and panties wrote twice in this topic. I am offended by what my brain is thinking, better show pictures or delete this thread too

LMAO

http://www.recipekey.com/images/browse_pictures/chicken%20breast-recipes.jpg

captain
03-28-2011, 05:57 PM
i feel left out here,not been banned or deleted yet.:bad_boys_20:is this how the you get your stripes:sHa_shakeshout:

Alberta Bigbore
03-28-2011, 05:57 PM
i.b.t.l. !!!

honda450
03-28-2011, 06:01 PM
i.b.t.l. !!!

I know that is one of your favourite sayings, but what the heck does it mean?

gitrdun
03-28-2011, 06:04 PM
OK, RHF, so your joke got deleted. Go to the Esso gas bar, get a donought and get over it. If this wasn't a public forum, I'd tell you to smoke a joint and listen to Fleetwood Mac. Truly, get over it. :)

gitrdun
03-28-2011, 06:06 PM
Whoooa , I took my own advise................cool!

honda450
03-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Whoooa , I took my own advise................cool!

Ya ain't sharing either?:mad3:

lilsundance
03-28-2011, 06:12 PM
ok folks, posts get deleted all the time for language, content, innuendos or just plain off topic. Not to mention the fighting. What some find common place, others find offensive. When posting please think about how you would like your 9 or 10 year old son or daughter reading that post. Keep it clean.