PDA

View Full Version : Which Will Float Away First..?

dumoulin
03-28-2011, 06:16 PM
So the snow began to melt this afternoon in Lacombe. I began to shovel snow from my roof, deicing the eavestroughs and shoveling snow from my porch in hopes to help drain water away fromt he house. I might rend a bobcat to move the reast into the front year so it can drain onto the street. Man, we have sooooo much snow. At this point, I'm not sure which will float away first, the house or the garage?:thinking-006:

hayseed
03-28-2011, 07:02 PM
No kidding eh?? I cant believe how much we have, she
gonna be a might wet 'round these parts!!

And on a sidenote, your a teacher at the junior I believe no???.....got you figgered out me thinks....LOL....:sHa_shakeshout:

dumoulin
03-28-2011, 07:05 PM
No kidding eh?? I cant believe how much we have, she
gonna be a might wet 'round these parts!!

And on a sidenote, your a teacher at the junior I believe no???.....got you figgered out me thinks....LOL....:sHa_shakeshout:

Yup. And who are you Hayseed?

FishingMOM
03-28-2011, 07:08 PM
So the snow began to melt this afternoon in Lacombe. I began to shovel snow from my roof, deicing the eavestroughs and shoveling snow from my porch in hopes to help drain water away fromt he house. I might rend a bobcat to move the reast into the front year so it can drain onto the street. Man, we have sooooo much snow. At this point, I'm not sure which will float away first, the house or the garage?:thinking-006:

There will be major flooding again this year.

I think the other gentleman was trying to say you write like a Junior high student, not like a teacher.

hayseed
03-28-2011, 07:22 PM
I didnt say that at all, he IS a teacher at our junior high...just sayin..my son actually noticed his name, and I told him he lives in town, ya I know...pretty smart eh??

You teach him in school... :)

gramps73
03-28-2011, 07:40 PM
I would think that if it warms up like they say it is going to, i would think there will be some basements with water in them..

harrydude
03-28-2011, 10:47 PM
I would think that if it warms up like they say it is going to, i would think there will be some basements with water in them..

koool

indoor pools:sign0161: