PDA

View Full Version : Season closes the 31st

Kim473
03-30-2011, 05:43 AM
To all that plan on going out this weekend. The season closes on most lakes on the end of the 31st Check your regs. Have seen a lot of posts and a lot of people plan on going out on Friday and Sat, Sorry but the last day is Thursday on most lakes. Only a few open year round. You know F&W will be checking on sleds this weekend. Big fines for lots of people. They gotta pay for new boats this summer.

JJMorrocco
03-30-2011, 07:56 AM
Pigeon is open till the 15th.

Tyangelo
03-30-2011, 09:04 AM
And correct me if I'm wrong but Hasse and Carson are open year round.

sureshot
03-30-2011, 09:33 AM
so is Spring lake and star. But it never hurts to remind people.

Andy

nicemustang
03-30-2011, 11:38 AM
What's more important to note....yes there are lakes open year round but MAKE SURE TO GET A NEW LICENSE as they expire March 31st.

Tyangelo
03-30-2011, 12:14 PM
You got it mustang

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-30-2011, 12:40 PM
The River doesnt close :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout: Melt snow melt . :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

mooseknuckle
03-30-2011, 12:47 PM
The River doesnt close :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout: Melt snow melt . :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:

X2 Buddy we should be on the bank soon enough. Im ready to hook up with a sturgeon!!

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
03-30-2011, 12:48 PM
X2 Buddy we should be on the bank soon enough. Im ready to hook up with a sturgeon!!

Im not to concerned about sturgeon esspecially this early its the post spawn Walleye im after ;)

ishootbambi
03-30-2011, 02:05 PM
To all that plan on going out this weekend. The season closes on most lakes on the end of the 31st Check your regs. Have seen a lot of posts and a lot of people plan on going out on Friday and Sat, Sorry but the last day is Thursday on most lakes. Only a few open year round. You know F&W will be checking on sleds this weekend. Big fines for lots of people. They gotta pay for new boats this summer.

check your regs is right....the season OPENS for a couple on april 1......those seem to be the popular threads for the upcoming friday and saturday. heck i might even go.

nicemustang
03-30-2011, 03:34 PM
check your regs is right....the season OPENS for a couple on april 1......those seem to be the popular threads for the upcoming friday and saturday. heck i might even go.

Yep, Bullshead or Beaver Lake to name a few. I'm going Sunday.

Kim473
03-31-2011, 05:26 AM

There is open water at the beverly bridge right close to shore on the east side. Could fish there right now I think. Noticed that there is some kinda boom thingy in the water there right now???? Funny that the NSR is open year round when tributaries to it are closed LOL. The river used to close the same time. Are you sure its open BBJ? Dont have my old regs.

I did say MOST Lakes are closed in my first quote.

Penner
03-31-2011, 11:59 AM
What's more important to note....yes there are lakes open year round but MAKE SURE TO GET A NEW LICENSE as they expire March 31st.

Good call. Thanks for the reminder I probably would have fogot!

Braun
03-31-2011, 12:15 PM
I was thinkin I might run out and get some white from my favorite spot up in bowness before it shuts down. any one know if its open water in bowness park

buckmasterjr
04-01-2011, 12:34 PM
Pigeon is open till the 15th.

16th :)