PDA

View Full Version : One of the funniest things I have ever seen.....

TheClash
03-31-2011, 08:52 AM
So i was in Calgary yesterday to visit a new dealer and show some new products etc. ...as I was leaving town on Deerfoot trail I was in the middle lain and traffic was moving along at a typical Deerfoot trail pace. This white van pulls up beside me in the right hand lane and the driver is slightly leaning out of his window enjoying the sunshine and warmer temperatures. Something to his left caught his attention and he sort of turned and leaned out the window a bit more at the same time....and whooop....off came his toupee!!

Just screamed right off his head and off into traffic. I seriously laughed until Nanton!!

Krista
03-31-2011, 08:56 AM
This seriously made me laugh out loud. I am picturing all of the vehicles behind swerving all over the place to avoid this flying object. LOLOL

Beerfish
03-31-2011, 08:58 AM
I'm sure many a person is wondering just what kind of 'roadkill' is on deerfoot.

(Being an Oiler fan I thought this thread was going to be about the Flames game last night? :) )

timsesink
03-31-2011, 08:59 AM
That is pretty good!

TheClash
03-31-2011, 09:01 AM
the guy's face was priceless....a look of surprise, anger, regret, scared all rolled into one haha.

my thoughts were about when he got to where he was going...work maybe..." heya Luigi where did all youra hair go?"

hayseed
03-31-2011, 09:19 AM
Hehehehee.... I know those aren't cheap, according to honda...he's got a box full...:sHa_sarcasticlol:

TheClash
03-31-2011, 09:28 AM
Hehehehee.... I know those aren't cheap, according to honda...he's got a box full...:sHa_sarcasticlol:

are they toupees or merkins? lol

nicemustang
03-31-2011, 09:54 AM
LOL, thanks for the good chuckle!

Ken07AOVette
03-31-2011, 09:59 AM
Rofl very funny! If only a camera was rolling....

flyguyd
03-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Too funny!

Goater
03-31-2011, 06:08 PM
Funny.
There was a PE teacher back in my high school that had a toupee and he wore a head band to keep it in place when he played basket ball. He used play a little rough being the teacher not much you could do about it. Well after a while enough was enough and elbows used to fly trying to knock that rug off his head. He even took a few swings at some of the kids a couple times he was so mad. Then one day a kid hit it just right, the head band popped up squeezed his toupee into a ball on the top of his head. He ran around for a good minute before he noticed --I think all we did was run ran laps for a while after that.

chewydog
03-31-2011, 08:13 PM
During a plant start up in O1, my locker was right beside a guy who looked like he had melted fibreglass on his head. His hardhat did'nt even leave a mark in it after he had it on his head all day.

I remember many a morning getting a up close look at it, and I never figured out what was on his head!!!

Being bald is on thing, but to wear that on his head and think no one knows I'm bald is another!

lone wolf
03-31-2011, 08:26 PM
Thanks for the laugh - I needed one tonight !!

Cattle Dog
03-31-2011, 11:15 PM
There sure are a pile of "rugs" out there; especially big shot executives and politicians in the states. And so many look so false and rediculous.

Remember when Bobby Hull started to make a break skating up the ice with the puck, and his toupee lifted up in the wind?

On day i went to pay my property insurance to my insurance broker, and he had grown a fuzzy full beard and had on a new thick rug on his bald head; all i could see was a nose and two eyes; I was so shocked i barely recognized him (and was he ever self-concious about it).

caver77
03-31-2011, 11:31 PM
think I might snort cereal out my nose thinking about it tomorrow morning at breakfast yet. Thanks for that :).