PDA

View Full Version : Best April Fool prank to date.

7mm08
04-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I am sure my neighbors wont be forgiving me anytime soon for this one.
They were on holidays in Mexico, came home this morning to crime scene tape around the back yard, "do not cross" crime scene stickers (which I made myself on the computer) on each door. The back door had a full sheet of plywood secured in place over it and police tape holding it in place. A chalk outline on the patio complete with a blood pool from the coyote I shot yesterday. I even got some of those "bullet hole" stickers and put a few on the patio door and a couple windows. I even put a couple "notice to occupant" letters on the other doors made to look very official by cutting and pasting the Camrose Police letterhead from a criminal record check. It explained a violent crime had took place and the house was sealed until the investigation. I signed it and put my cell number as the lead investigator contact number.
I was in the garage when they came home. It was priceless. The shocked looks and stares of disbelief and horror. My phone rang almost immediately. Its hard to sound like a police investigator when trying not to laugh.
They took the joke well and had a good chuckle, but his wife told me to be careful because revenge is a bitch. Trust me...I kept looking over my shoulder as I cleaned up the blood pool and removed the plywood and such. I will have to be on my toes for a very long time.

Just had to share.

cooter78
04-01-2011, 11:45 AM
Hilarious :sHa_shakeshout:

7mm08
04-01-2011, 11:49 AM
It took a bit of time making the notices, and the stickers. The neighbors wife said I have too much time on my hands. I call it careful planning.

alittlej
04-01-2011, 11:57 AM
lmao .... sure glad you are not my neighour...

tuffymitch1
04-01-2011, 12:15 PM
Awesome!:sHa_shakeshout:

reelhooker
04-01-2011, 12:18 PM
A little less work but I have my safety Coordinator locked in his office. He always closes the door to hang his jacket on the back of it and I turned the handle lock around and it is on lock. He asked me why I out a P can in his office and i said you will see. I just got back from lunch and he was yelling when I came in.
I also listed another colleagues hummer for sale for 11000 and he had to turn his cell off. good thing I put his office line in the add too! Me-1 everyone else-0.

coyotekiller
04-01-2011, 12:58 PM
haha thats a good one :sHa_sarcasticlol::sHa_shakeshout:

TreeGuy
04-01-2011, 02:11 PM
7mm08, you and I are gonna get along just fine around here methinks! :lol:

Hat's off good sir on one of the best pranks I've ever heard of. Welcome to the forum too! :D

cochranenite
04-01-2011, 02:46 PM
lol thats awsome hahahaha

7mm08
04-01-2011, 04:14 PM
Thanks Treeguy. That one took a bit of planning, some art work, and the timing was perfect. We should compare notes of past pranks. I have some great ones I played on friends who put Christmas decorations up too early.
I find it brings out my creative side.

Twisted Canuck
04-01-2011, 04:23 PM
That is truly outstanding, best laugh of the day for me. I thought I did good by pranking my renter, she always brings cash over the first of the month, came home, it was on my desk waiting for me....called her and told her it was $250 short, very annoyed with her.....didn't know she was sick and feeling down, poor thing. She was totally flipped out, the bank ripped her off....When I laughed, she told me I sucked....:sHa_shakeshout: But your prank is EPIC!!

7mm08
04-01-2011, 04:35 PM
Thanks canuck. I take pride in my pranking. I just wish I could have gotten it on video. The horrified look on the lady's face when she saw the blood pool by the chalk outline, and the bullet hole stickers.
I think she needed another vacation right away.

Twisted Canuck
04-01-2011, 04:43 PM
Thanks canuck. I take pride in my pranking. I just wish I could have gotten it on video. The horrified look on the lady's face when she saw the blood pool by the chalk outline, and the bullet hole stickers.
I think she needed another vacation right away.

Agreed, that is a huge oversight on your part. That would have gotten you 50,000 hits on youtube by Monday!

7mm08
04-01-2011, 05:30 PM
But the memories in my head will keep me giggling until memory loss kicks in. :)

Jwood 456
04-01-2011, 07:15 PM
That one almost got me laughing close to the point i'd be rolling on the floor.:lol::lol::lol:

HunterDave
04-01-2011, 07:20 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!! Absolutely priceless! :sHa_shakeshout:

7mm08
04-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Lol. I could do a Visa Ad.
sheet of plywood..$16...paper and inkjet...$5, ...bullethole stickers..$10...crime scene tape..$15......seeing the look of horror and disbelief when your neighbors return from a trip to Mexico to see your staged "crime scene" on April Fool's Day...Priceless!!!!!!!

Kanonfodder
04-01-2011, 10:01 PM
In the spirit of this childish thread ( WOOOOOOO ) I submit a fun prank that can be perpetrated in the month of June....specifically FATHERS DAY

Items needed

Male victim
Baby Photo
Ex girlfriends name who has moved
Hand written letter ( get a lady to write )

You send the letter explaining that although a year or years ( if u send a toddler pic ) you feel that its only fair that he know that he has a son/daughter and that it is time for ( victim ) to know his child...add some vague comments regarding how expensive it is to raise a child alone..how expensive food is etc to get the victim seeing $$$ signs.

yes its mean..especially if said victim is now married and wife sees said letter...it can be a long prank with updates or a short one when he freaks out