PDA

View Full Version : String them up !

Ruffgrouse
04-02-2011, 03:15 AM
Time to round up all the welders and pull their licences.
These guys should not be allowed to walk the street.
Throw the book at them and put them in jail forever !
* News flash -
March 18, 2011
Welders blamed for China apartment fire that killed 58 people.
How can these untrained so called professionals walk the streets?
We need to round them up to take their jobs away.
I have never meet a good welder.
I'm sure there are some good ones out there but not many.
They wont come to my house without extra insurance and a water truck
for back up.
When are we going to wake up and pull these guys from job sites ?
They are puttings peoples lives at risk every day.
How much do they really train with these welders once they get set free to go work?
What is this world coming to ?
I'll never call another welder again thats for sure.
I'll do it my self and look after my self.
Dont need no stinking welders to help me.
I've never welded before but I bet I can do as good a job as any of them.
What a joke !

:party0052:

PS -- One of my best friends is a welder but I'm just getting really fed up with all the police bashing on these sites. I'm sure you are all top rated people at your jobs and have NEVER done a thing wrong in your life. Some of this is getting pretty hard to listen to every day.
I'm here for the great pictures and cool storys...and not so much for the DRAMA.

Tundra Monkey
04-02-2011, 03:28 AM
Interesting look on things :)

I'm all for roundin' up all them smoke suckers :sHa_sarcasticlol:

tm

Rainbow
04-02-2011, 04:27 AM
Ruff Grouse
Did you put your panties on backwards again??????:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Zulu9er
04-02-2011, 05:32 AM
You ARE talking about foreign welders coming over here and stealing our jobs>>>>Right?

Walleyes
04-02-2011, 07:08 AM
You ARE talking about foreign welders coming over here and stealing our jobs>>>>Right?

Yah I think he is,, you know all the ones from the east like NFLD, N.S. N.B. The ones that drive around here with the big pics of The Rock on the back window of their trucks,, cause its such a great place they had to leave..

lannie
04-02-2011, 07:13 AM
That is really funny Walleyes !! Everytime i see one of those i will be laughing !!

Grizzly Adams
04-02-2011, 07:54 AM
Come on now, welders are no different than plumbers, doctors, or whatever.:lol: Some out there really dedicated and know their stuff, while others are just looking to put in a day and get paid. Not much gets done in our lives, without welding of some kind. But then, the Calgary "Peace" bridge is delayed again, because of faulty welding.:lol: I really think you need to get some hands on experience, to see it's not as easy as you claim and I say that after having just re-built the battery box of my hunting truck.:D

Grizz

Redfrog
04-02-2011, 09:03 AM
"PS -- One of my best friends is a welder but I'm just getting really fed up with all the police bashing on these sites. I'm sure you are all top rated people at your jobs and have NEVER done a thing wrong in your life. Some of this is getting pretty hard to listen to every day.
I'm here for the great pictures and cool storys...and not so much for the DRAMA."

Well it may just be that I don't get out much but I don't see a lot of welders hauling a guy out of a truck and kicking him in the face.:thinking-006:

apples and coconuts here.

BTW you may want to try a different way to keep the drama down.:shark:

I wish I could weld but being the "man of steel" I've been nervous since I crazy glued my thumb and finger together as a child. I can't imagine the crowd it would draw if I had to get the grinder to separate my body parts cause I welded them together.:sHa_shakeshout:

airbornedeerhunter
04-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Yah I think he is,, you know all the ones from the east like NFLD, N.S. N.B. The ones that drive around here with the big pics of The Rock on the back window of their trucks,, cause its such a great place they had to leave..

BREAKING NEWS:... The Pity Train has just derailed at the intersection of Suck It Up & Move On, and crashed into We All Have Problems, before coming to a complete stop at Get the Heck Over It. Any complaints about how we operate, can be forwarded to 1-800-waa-aaah with Dr. Sniffle Reporting LIVE from Quitchur Bitchin'...suck it up princess! Life doesn't revolve around you

Check out the latest Newfoundland joke thread where I continually hack on Albertans. Don't get me wrong, I love Alberta and Albertans, never met one I did'nt like. Even the ones who drive around the east cost with big Alberta flags on the rear window and those stupid testicles hanging off the hitch. But i have'nt met you yet, have to admit I was trolling a bit on the joke thread, hoping folks like yourself would prove me right. And 'lo and behold here you are!!! Next time you see a guy from back home with his pride for his home province on his rear window, why don't you actually tell him what you think to his face instead of posting on here. If you are'nt prepared to do that, see above! We're all working toward the same dream pal, just live and let live!
OK--Targets Up...

PS. Excellent point made by the OP, too many folks bashing cops(myself included from time to time I will admit) They do an incredibly dangerous job that most would'nt do so lets support them instead of working against them.

honda450
04-02-2011, 09:36 AM

Good one Walleyes. hehehe:sHa_sarcasticlol::sHa_sarcasticlol:

At the end of the day Airbourne your still a Newfie. And I am still a redneck Albertan. hahahahaha Live with it.

airbornedeerhunter
04-02-2011, 09:41 AM
Good one Walleyes. hehehe:sHa_sarcasticlol::sHa_sarcasticlol:

At the end of the day Airbourne your still a Newfie. And I am still a redneck Albertan. hahahahaha Live with it.

Thats the whole point is'nt it? And we're both just as proud as can be! Have a good one!
:love0025:

artie
04-02-2011, 09:58 AM
I thought we were going to clean up this forum a bit so it's not so hard on the mods or Rob. Some of us want to keep this forum going.

ishootbambi
04-02-2011, 10:02 AM
come on you guys.....reread post one. use your noodle as you read it and you will get the point. its not intended to start an argument........

another good example of intent missed on the interweb.....sigh

airbornedeerhunter
04-02-2011, 10:09 AM
come on you guys.....reread post one. use your noodle as you read it and you will get the point. its not intended to start an argument........

I would like to apoligize for my part in derailing this thread. I should'nt have taken the bait.
:sign0161:

catnthehat
04-02-2011, 10:12 AM
No, he is doing nothing but trolling, and it's a pretty lame attempt as well....
Cat

airbornedeerhunter
04-02-2011, 10:16 AM
No, he is doing nothing but trolling, and it's a pretty lame attempt as well....
Cat

He's not actually, read the original post fully, he's making the point that we should'nt paint everyone with same brush because of the actions of a few. Using a play on words, Welders/cops

catnthehat
04-02-2011, 10:18 AM
He's not actually, read the original post fully, he's making the point that we should'nt paint everyone with same brush because of the actions of a few. Using a play on words, Welders/cops

Exactly, it's still trolling in my books because he is trying to start a flame war, not a discussion.
Cat

firegod74
04-02-2011, 10:19 AM
Well it may just be that I don't get out much but I don't see a lot of welders hauling a guy out of a truck and kicking him in the face.:thinking-006:

apples and coconuts here.

LOL you must have worked in a different patch than me. I've seen many welders lose it on novice helpers. Ritsue if you are still out there I'm sorry for making you run into your own tailgate when I slammed on the brakes. If you want to jog from joint to joint, run BESIDE the truck!:argue2:

ishootbambi
04-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Exactly, it's still trolling in my books because he is trying to start a flame war, not a discussion.
Cat

still missing it cat. hes not trying to start a discussion either.....just saying not to categorize everyone in a group. he could just as easily have said that there was a poaching incident and all hunters need to be arrested for being dumb.

what i see his point to be is to quit bashing everyone.....period.

catnthehat
04-02-2011, 10:48 AM
still missing it cat. hes not trying to start a discussion either.....just saying not to categorize everyone in a group. he could just as easily have said that there was a poaching incident and all hunters need to be arrested for being dumb.

what i see his point to be is to quit bashing everyone.....period.

I don't think I'm missing his point at all, that is the way I see it.
if he wanted to say that he could have just stated it.
Cat

vls6mm
04-02-2011, 10:50 AM

x2

BrownBear416
04-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Dont paint everyone with the same brush...

Point taken and thread closed..:angry3: