PDA

View Full Version : Charitable giving thru social networks

RedHeadedFisherman
04-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Charitable giving thru social networks

When a organization or in this case, a forum of great outdoorsmen and women come together for a good cause, a lot can be accomplished.
(From Ken07AOVette’s post in “Need some positive... “

The donations that went to the Stollery Childrens Hospital.
The donations that went to the Paradise Valley Fire Department.
The hunt for Norm Gerwing. That was AMAZING how people came together so fast.
The PIF thread that allowed dozens of members to meet, shake hands, exchange gifts and become friends.
Me getting to meet and become friends with several dozen people that I likely would never have met, if not for your forum.
None of these things would have happened, without your forum.
Also, now my new car has been provided thru the gracious generosity of the AO members (thread: A fellow AO Member needs some help..... ).
It is with deepest respect that I humbly thank ALL the AO Members that donated so I could get this new car. It has shown me that there are good people in the world, and I am proud to me a member of this great forum.

THIS FORUM ROCKS FOR IT’S GENEROSITY!

Redheadedfisherman aka Gerry

http://http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y301/Redheadedfisherman/1995MercuryVillagerMinivan.jpg
New License Plate forthcoming…

PRDBYAOF (Powered by Alberta Outdoorsmen Forums)) !!!!
New AO Fishing Sticker will be on the vehicle to.

Twisted Canuck
04-02-2011, 02:42 PM
So glad that has worked out for you RHF! Always pleased to help.......

(but just for a plug here, you forgot my thread in the archery section about helping out at Camp Health Hope and Happiness.....the link's in my signature. Let's give ALL the credit where it's due!) A great bunch of people on this forum, and it is an honor to belong to same! TC

RedHeadedFisherman
04-02-2011, 07:19 PM
So glad that has worked out for you RHF! Always pleased to help.......

(but just for a plug here, you forgot my thread in the archery section about helping out at Camp Health Hope and Happiness.....the link's in my signature. Let's give ALL the credit where it's due!) A great bunch of people on this forum, and it is an honor to belong to same! TC

Sorry about missing that.. was not intentnioal(sp) ")

RHF

Twisted Canuck
04-03-2011, 12:34 AM
Sorry about missing that.. was not intentnioal(sp) ")

RHF

No problem of course, :)....! (I'm just trying to put a plug in wherever I can!). TC

RedHeadedFisherman
04-03-2011, 02:06 PM
looking foward to meeting some more AO members this comming soft-water season now that i can, (IE: have the wheels to do it) ")
AO Memebers are the greatest

RHF

RedHeadedFisherman
04-04-2011, 02:28 PM
well,.. I picked up my new Minivan today and got it all legal ( insur/reg'ed)
so im good to go FISHING again :sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:
good thing too, my brother said i was drivig him nuts with 'can you drive me here, there, bro i need a ride againg ' lol:sHa_sarcasticlol:

hehe way cool ride!!!!!!
RHF