PDA

View Full Version : Local Fish Finder Repair Facility?

SushiUnagi
04-02-2011, 06:45 PM
Hey guys,

Curious if anyone knows of any Fish Finder repair facility around the Calgary area or even just in Alberta?

I have a humminbird piranhamax that wasn't detecting the transducer initially and now doesn't even power up. Bought it @ Bass Pro and they said they want nothing to do with it so I have to get it repaired myself....out of pocket.
Luckily visa came to the rescue with their extended purchase protection, unfortunately it does not cover shipping costs. Looking for something local or at least within AB so I can drop it off for repairs.

Thanks in advance all,
Sushi

calgarygringo
04-02-2011, 07:29 PM
I am sure someone will chime in as I can't remember his name but I believe a guy in Airdrie who does other repairs looks after them. Do a search on the board for repair or humminnbird or Airdrie and I am sure it will come up.

chubbdarter
04-02-2011, 07:31 PM
call the fishing hole(where you should of bought from in the first place)
speak nicely
and im pretty sure they will help you out like they do for every Bass pro customer.
Right Puddles???? lol

calgarygringo
04-02-2011, 07:38 PM
Is that where he finally got it fixed. I thought they sent it half way across the world to fix it seemed so long.......

chubbdarter
04-02-2011, 07:43 PM
Is that where he finally got it fixed. I thought they sent it half way across the world to fix it seemed so long.......

mr.puddles...made a incorrect self diagnosis.....it was the head