PDA

View Full Version : Breaking a Tough trail with my Argo

Rock Doctor
04-03-2011, 10:49 AM
I decided to open this little shortcut that nobody had been through yet this winter. Deep snow with a crust on top, not enough to hold the machine up though. Argo Conquest on Supertracks. Vid in snow conditions does no justice to the trail. Had to take a few runs at a couple places and had to stomp a trail up one hill just to break up the crust.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scpUGKGX6kk

RD

CaberTosser
04-03-2011, 10:57 AM
Wherever that is I suspect you don't have to worry about excessive noisy neighbors or partying yahoo's. A really nice retreat you've got. Whatcha building out of the load of lumber?

P.S: If you're trying to link 2 separate video's; you linked the same one on both of your threads.

Faststeel
04-03-2011, 11:08 AM
That looks like fun, little chainsaw work. We quad into a lake in Manitoba to fish hauling boats, quite an adventure almost every time. FS

Rock Doctor
04-03-2011, 11:13 AM
Wherever that is I suspect you don't have to worry about excessive noisy neighbors or partying yahoo's. A really nice retreat you've got. Whatcha building out of the load of lumber?

P.S: If you're trying to link 2 separate video's; you linked the same one on both of your threads.

Damn, Sorry about that:thinking-006:. It's fixed now. Thanks for pointing it out.

That load of lumber belongs to the guy driving the Haglund. Once we got this stuff unloaded he went back and got a lift of plywood from the trucks. He's doing renos on his cabin and maybe building a shed.

RD

mudbug
04-03-2011, 09:16 PM
Great video, I always enjoy watching the ones you post :)

horsetrader
04-03-2011, 10:21 PM
another great video thanks

Coldone
04-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Agreed... Little guilty pleasure scoping out what others are doin for fun :)