PDA

View Full Version : Haglund Haulin' my "Wetbike"

Rock Doctor
04-03-2011, 10:50 AM
Had a friend with a Haglund haul my SeaDoo out to our cabin. No roads out here, so we packed a trail with sleds and Argo's. Haglund fit on the trail perfectly. VERY COOL Machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4imFY0BLMk

RD

Coldone
04-03-2011, 02:53 PM
So what your sayin is... There a seadoo just sitting somewhere unguarded by a lake with no roads... Sounds like a challenge!! Lol. Hope ya enjoy toolin around out there on it!

Skinnydipper
04-03-2011, 03:37 PM
With another flat of wood there, you building a lounge or something:cheers:

Rock Doctor
04-03-2011, 09:18 PM
So what your sayin is... There a seadoo just sitting somewhere unguarded by a lake with no roads... Sounds like a challenge!! Lol. Hope ya enjoy toolin around out there on it!

Key is in it if you wana go for it, although I never said it was unguarded:shark:........:)

With another flat of wood there, you building a lounge or something:cheers:

One of the other guys is building a shed, and I'm building a shack for the "wetbike". As long as "Coldone" doesn't have it gone before I get back out there:thinking-006: lol.

RD

horsetrader
04-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Had a friend with a Haglund haul my SeaDoo out to our cabin. No roads out here, so we packed a trail with sleds and Argo's. Haglund fit on the trail perfectly. VERY COOL Machine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4imFY0BLMk

RD

Neat machine is the trailer a tag along or is it self propelled off a PTO or electric drive

Coldone
04-03-2011, 10:15 PM
Lol! Oh I wouldn't make it disappear! Just borrow it for an hour :)

Rock Doctor
04-03-2011, 10:54 PM
Neat machine is the trailer a tag along or is it self propelled off a PTO or electric drive

I don't know much about them, but:
It has a Mercedes Diesel Engine
It's all one machine, that's not a trailer.
All tracks drive
It came with a "Troop Carrier" Cab on the back as well as the front, but buddy put the dump box on.
I THINK it's mechanical drive (Driveshafts and differentials), but I'm not sure.

Lots of vids out there, check it out, they seem like a pretty awesome rig.

RD

Rock Doctor
04-03-2011, 10:55 PM
Lol! Oh I wouldn't make it disappear! Just borrow it for an hour :)

Bring Gas:). The key is in the front cubby hole.