PDA

View Full Version : AlbertaDiver is not a bum!

berjerkin
04-05-2011, 08:44 PM
I know this for a fact, because I just recieved my Pay It Forward from him. It may be a few months late, but none the less, it showed up.

"You just moved up a notch in my book. That puts you at notch one"
Huggy Bear

Thanks again Bretan! :wave:

Ruger1022
04-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Whats this Pay it Foward thing?

jpietrzak1979
04-05-2011, 10:01 PM
not sure but suspect it involves crack

ishootbambi
04-05-2011, 10:03 PM

i have been seeing a few posts with those words. i was wondering too?

Albertadiver
04-05-2011, 10:24 PM
I know this for a fact, because I just recieved my Pay It Forward from him. It may be a few months late, but none the less, it showed up.

"You just moved up a notch in my book. That puts you at notch one"
Huggy Bear

Thanks again Bretan! :wave:

Pssst! Don't tell anyone! You`ll have a bunch of guys lined up to tell you otherwise, ESPECIALLY from AO!

Glad it finally showed up Heh, next Time I pound off a few boxes of shells I'll send some more your way again. Thanks for your patience! I finally realized there was a post office less than 5 minutes from the house... :eek:

Albertadiver
04-05-2011, 10:26 PM

It`s all a result of Ken07AOvette`s inspiring thread. We were really able to help out with donations, and trade a number of neat things back and forth.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=79254

I got a neat flint fire starter from MudBug, and FishingMOM is currently in Hawaii looking at a coconut bra for my wife.

I sent some shells (very late in doing so) to Berjerkin and to another member. Hornhead got some target shooting stuff that I didn`t know what to do with. Turns out, he PIF`s (pay it forward) to a local shooting club, for kids to be able to work with this stuff. Very glad it went to a good home.

redranger15
04-07-2011, 09:28 PM
Hopefully it will become an yearly thing. Still waiting on my pif:sign0161:

chewydog
04-07-2011, 09:48 PM

For me it involves paying for coffee if I'm in front of any military people in a Horton's.

My small way of saying thanks!!

Alberta Bigbore
04-07-2011, 10:08 PM
looking forward to next years PIF thread

FishingMOM
04-07-2011, 11:19 PM
It`s all a result of Ken07AOvette`s inspiring thread. We were really able to help out with donations, and trade a number of neat things back and forth.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=79254

I got a neat flint fire starter from MudBug, and FishingMOM is currently in Hawaii looking at a coconut bra for my wife.

I sent some shells (very late in doing so) to Berjerkin and to another member. Hornhead got some target shooting stuff that I didn`t know what to do with. Turns out, he PIF`s (pay it forward) to a local shooting club, for kids to be able to work with this stuff. Very glad it went to a good home.

Diver,

my understanding is that the coconut bra was for you to wear for treeguy.
I still cant find the miniture one you wanted me to find so that tree could wear it for a nut cup :scared0018:

Benamen please resend me your address hun the paper with all the addresses on it went missing, I think it ended up in the garbage when I cleaned my purse.
same for you huntin stuff.

must say I love the coconut hersheys kisses I found....... mmmmmmmm

The Fisherman Guy
04-07-2011, 11:25 PM
He's not a bum, but he does look like Roger Millions.

http://img.youtube.com/vi/jllWVc6JxrM/0.jpg http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/albertadiver/Hunting%202010/IMG_7236Large.jpg

ishootbambi
04-08-2011, 12:22 AM
well now i feel like a schmuck.....i never even looked at the thread when it was active. i dunno why? title didnt catch me i guess. :sign0161:

Alberta Bigbore
04-08-2011, 12:28 AM
well now i feel like a schmuck.....i never even looked at the thread when it was active. i dunno why? title didnt catch me i guess. :sign0161:

actually alot of people did see the PIF thread and complained about the list of people who donated money that was attached to Kens signature line.......

ishootbambi
04-08-2011, 12:37 AM
actually alot of people did see the PIF thread and complained about the list of people who donated money that was attached to Kens signature line....... .

at 40 pages its clear that a whole whack of people saw it........unfortunately i wasnt one of them. if the thread title doesnt sound interesting to me i dont look. i likely see less than a quarter of what goes on here. i guess i should look around more.

Ruger1022
04-08-2011, 02:44 AM
I wanna play :argue2:

Ken07AOVette
04-08-2011, 08:43 AM
actually alot of people did see the PIF thread and complained about the list of people who donated money that was attached to Kens signature line....... .

It was unfortunate the thread went that way, we all had a lot of fun and the Stollery got a nice cheque.

Alberta Bigbore
04-08-2011, 10:24 AM
lol. Are we gonna do it again next year?

redranger15
04-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Can't see why we can't have a PIF sticky. Then do a once a year donation type deal.

Albertadiver
04-08-2011, 09:34 PM
Well, I spose we could PM rob or Admin and see what they think of a running PIF thread. Thing is, Ken and FishingMOM did the lion's share of keeping track of stuff. That was a big job to see who had stuff available, and who had to put stuff up.I've got too much ADD to do it myself....

Diver,

my understanding is that the coconut bra was for you to wear for treeguy.
I still cant find the miniture one you wanted me to find so that tree could wear it for a nut cup :scared0018:

Now you just RUINED EVERYTHING!

Tree would have looked stunning you know.
http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/albertadiver/seansaward.jpg

I almost had Tree on a man-date today and he bailed. So I had to go spend some one on one time with sheephunter....

He's not a bum, but he does look like Roger Millions.

Never heard of him, but I like the Millions part!

At least I keep my shirt on sir!

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr214/albertadiver/IMG_1217.jpg

Ken07AOVette
04-08-2011, 09:40 PM
Can't see why we can't have a PIF sticky. Then do a once a year donation type deal.

If you get involved in the next one, you will see rapidly why it is not year long. I suggest making an effort in December when we start it again, and you will see the amount of work it takes.

redranger15
04-10-2011, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=Albertadiver;899276]Well, I spose we could PM rob or Admin and see what they think of a running PIF thread. Thing is, Ken and FishingMOM did the lion's share of keeping track of stuff. That was a big job to see who had stuff available, and who had to put stuff up.I've got too much ADD to do it myself...

That was really great of them to do that, but really don't think it needs to be done. Pretty easy to keep track of your oun stuff. You still have your item, bump it up every once and awhile. It's gone say so, someone doesn,t know its gone and askes you for something, kindly state it's gone. Should be self policed. Don't really see the big deal.