PDA

View Full Version : Liberal former judge apologizes

Grizzly Adams
04-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Heard the original interview on Rutherford the other day and it made my blood boil. So much for the impartial Judiciary. Iggy responds comments were unfortunate, but the man has a long and distinguished career. As What? A coddler of criminals? The man has an agenda he wants to push and it sure doesn't mesh with mine. Wildrose, eh ? Definitely won't be getting my vote.:lol:

http://www.canada.com/Alberta+Liberal+candidate+apologizes+remarks+sexua l+assault/4575619/story.html

Grizz

TreeGuy
04-07-2011, 03:49 PM
Grizz, the truely scary part is that most of our judges think this way. How often do you see a sexual offender mentioned that didn't have the word REPEAT in front of it? How many pedophiles have just one victim?

To quote Jack Nicholson from the original Batman, "This town needs an enema!"

:mad:

Elko
04-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Well thank god he is finally off the bench, his sentences were a well known bad joke. Repeat sex offenders called a cultural problem, attempt murder, probation, it was a brutal run of 33 years of bad sentencing.

hillbillyreefer
04-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Him off the bench is a good thing. The bad thing is he wants to get into the business of making the laws. That is truly scary.

mudbug
04-07-2011, 05:40 PM
Judges should be voted in and not given their positions the way they are now :mad3:

huntinstuff
04-07-2011, 06:28 PM
Why did he apologise?

It was his belief that some sexual assaults are not punishable with jail time

He judged people on that belief

Apologising for it is ridiculous. It is not a comment or belief that can be apologised away

He must be terminated from his office

hal53
04-07-2011, 06:44 PM
Why did he apologise?

It was his belief that some sexual assaults are not punishable with jail time

He judged people on that belief

Apologising for it is ridiculous. It is not a comment or belief that can be apologised away

He must be terminated from his office
he's retired....he apologized cause Iggy told him to so he didn't have to can him...thats the Liberal way...oops!!! we stole $1,000,000 or more over adscam????....we're so sorry....won't happen again....and we'll pay it back.....maybe....hard to believe they are still involved, let alone contenders!!!!

greylynx
04-07-2011, 08:00 PM
And women continue to vote for the liberals.

I guess this is an indication women love sexual assault as sick and twisted this statement is.

Is this a sick way for feminazi's to get back at men? Go figure.

What the heck is going on?

Whats up next Count Iggy? Sharia Law?

That old geezer Grey Lynx is having a hard time figuring out the "why" behind a lot of this garbage.

And no, that old geezer Grey Lynx has not been drinking.

rugatika
04-07-2011, 09:42 PM
Just another look inside the liberal mentality.

Severely twisted minds.