PDA

View Full Version : Extreme fishing

ShhImFishing
04-12-2011, 09:41 AM
I just found this show called extreme fishing with robson green, has anyone else seen or heard of the show? It's absolutely hilarious, and the places he goes fishing are insane. Only seen a few episodes so far, but I love it!!! Planning on going to some of these places thi summer, in June I'm hitting the Dominican and afterwards who knows can't wait.

Don't think I can post the link here but anyone interested in watching it pm me :) or a quick google search

nicemustang
04-12-2011, 09:46 AM
On WFN? Ya I've seen it i think. Those are the extremely red neck fellows who aren't very professional? Not a fan of the show I guess...

ShhImFishing
04-12-2011, 09:52 AM
Not sure if its on wfn I watched it online, its this British guy (an actor) who enjoys fishing, goes around to some foreign place and fishes for some of that place toughest fish one of the episodes I watche he was fishing some major catfish in Europe those suckers were huge

nicemustang
04-12-2011, 09:56 AM
Nope, not the same show then.

ShhImFishing
04-12-2011, 10:00 AM
It's a good watch IMO he gets so excited when he lands a fish it's awesome haha he does one episode on sturgeon fishing in BC was a great episode too lol

maclennanchris
04-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Ive seen all the seasons of that show.....that guy is really funny. Very entertaining!!!