PDA

View Full Version : A year ago...

pope
04-13-2011, 09:15 PM
I was looking at some pictures of April 23-25th last year. Most of the ice was off Beaver and we got some nice rainbows. Green leaves were bursting from the poplar buds and the snow was gone! Now I sit and watch the snow falling and read the heavy snowfall warning. Going to be a late start on the pond this year.

horsetrader
04-13-2011, 09:25 PM
I was looking at some pictures of April 23-25th last year. Most of the ice was off Beaver and we got some nice rainbows. Green leaves were bursting from the poplar buds and the snow was gone! Now I sit and watch the snow falling and read the heavy snowfall warning. Going to be a late start on the pond this year.

Pope post those pics we can all use a spring pick me up........:)

ishootbambi
04-13-2011, 09:36 PM
lol....i didnt know anyone thought poplar buds are a good thing! i just removed three 75 footers from the fenceline in the neighbours yard. i HATE them sticky sappy buggers. in a few months though, im sure ill be missing the shade....

pope
04-13-2011, 09:50 PM
This was April 16th last year at our acreage near Caroline, leaves were out the following week. Note the "sunshine" and "blue sky"! No snow. wow...

ShhImFishing
04-13-2011, 09:56 PM
you are one lucky guy...

always wanted to live/summer somewhere away from big cities

horsetrader
04-13-2011, 11:00 PM
This was April 16th last year at our acreage near Caroline, leaves were out the following week. Note the "sunshine" and "blue sky"! No snow. wow...

Thanks Pope I feel it already ........:).I feel like singing........:)
Beautiful piece of property you got there enjoy.

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-14-2011, 01:24 AM
I say let the crappy weather come now so I can be out bear hunting in the next few weeks .