PDA

View Full Version : 14 days and Counting

gramps73
04-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Who's going where for opening day?
Me Chin and maybe Travers on the way home...

nicemustang
04-24-2011, 09:42 AM
Only 11 more days out here! Except I'm not sure if the ice will be off lol. Might have to stick to the creek.

WayneChristie
04-24-2011, 09:53 AM
Im tired of ice fishing for once, so probably hit the high dirty river and see whats around.

32-40win
04-24-2011, 10:03 AM
Will be heading into Cranbrook area next weekend, from the sound of it, ice may be broke there by then, off most of the lakes. Hopefully either the fish or the turkeys will be cooperative. We shall see what happens.

jacenbeers
04-24-2011, 10:05 AM
DUring opening week I will be hitting up a different water body everyday. I will start with McGregor and I plan on camping there and then I will probably head to Crawling Valley and camp and then to the Forks.

gramps73
04-24-2011, 10:49 AM
Stang
Did you move out that way?
Are you going to be around for the SAWT this year?
g73

WayneChristie
04-24-2011, 11:24 AM
DUring opening week I will be hitting up a different water body everyday. I will start with McGregor and I plan on camping there and then I will probably head to Crawling Valley and camp and then to the Forks.

might be difficult to get into the forks campground, the river is very high right now but it could be down by then. I might have to do a drive by and check it out, if I do I will let you know

nicemustang
04-24-2011, 10:45 PM
Stang
Did you move out that way?
Are you going to be around for the SAWT this year?
g73

Up, just over an hour away of your favorite lake :D. Weather depending on we'll see how farming is, I should be able to make Travers and St. Marys. We'll see though and I'll be last minute. Hopefuly travers doesn't fill.

npauls
04-24-2011, 11:22 PM
I am pretty sure Travers will fill up before the tourney.

As for me, I will be hitting chin for opening day and then hopefully get some camper brackets on my truck so I can camp from wed. morning till the end of the tourney.