PDA

View Full Version : the tackle cleaning continues

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 03:40 PM
got a few more items left over friends didnt claim to give away. I dont pike or bass fish anymore. If you can USE any of this pm me. Please dont request if you cant use....thanks

assorted bass and pike flys
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/003-27.jpg

large pike cranks, these are big
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/001-36.jpg

Assorted bass lures, zara spooks top waters etc.....work good for pike too
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/001-33.jpg

also still have a like new rod and reel combo for any kid who needs a outfit...Quantum snapshot reel on a Berkley lighting rod,rod is 1 piece and must be picked up in Calgary...
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/005-20.jpg

For downrigger fisherman 1 pair new Ball Babies
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/006-16.jpg

I pair Lindy fishing gloves new size small
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/008-11.jpg

1 new airbrush kit to custom paint lures.....took a class and knew it was beyond me. Shoulda took class before buying..lol
http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/007-13.jpg

fishpro
04-24-2011, 03:57 PM
PM sent on pike lures

Braun
04-24-2011, 04:05 PM
lol those are some mighty fine lures chubbs. that was a long cleaning process.

horsetrader
04-24-2011, 04:16 PM
Your a good man Chubb.........even Donny and Marie think so.........:)

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 04:21 PM
lol those are some mighty fine lures chubbs. that was a long cleaning process.

sadly its not over

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Your a good man Chubb.........even Donny and Marie think so.........:)

well thats debateable....someone might as well use the stuff

Daceminnow- bass/pike flys
fishfinder-pike cranks
alberta fisher-topwater lures

Braun
04-24-2011, 04:33 PM
what do you mean not over? you've been at it for weeks. Plus i know youve sold a bunch of stuff on the fishing items. How much left could you possibly have to do.

and you are a good man. your the fishing version of mother teresa

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 04:36 PM
what do you mean not over? you've been at it for weeks. Plus i know youve sold a bunch of stuff on the fishing items. How much left could you possibly have to do.

and you are a good man. your the fishing version of mother teresa

that selling sucks...too much work...lol.....dont worry i didnt forget our conversation....walleye cranks is next...then the Koot gear.

Braun
04-24-2011, 04:38 PM
you should have brought some gear the the walleye unlimited swap

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 04:49 PM
you should have brought some gear the the walleye unlimited swap

brought or bought....lol

Braun
04-24-2011, 04:52 PM
ya true. I dont think GM planned on buying anything while he was there adn he walked out with his pockets $60 lighter all spent on pike cranks

Dust1n
04-24-2011, 04:59 PM
koot gear!?

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 05:04 PM
koot gear!?

kootenay lake gear.....plugs etc

so the trout and kokanee trollers dont get left out

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/009-13.jpg

i have a few buddies coming to pick thru this box, but there will still will be alot left

Dust1n
04-24-2011, 05:08 PM

i have a few buddies coming to pick thru this box, but there will still will be alot left

i cant say i troll for the big rainbows too much....guides but thats it

horsetrader
04-24-2011, 05:52 PM

Those spinning bubble attractors are great for walleyes too

Willowtrail
04-24-2011, 06:06 PM
PM Sent

gl2
04-24-2011, 06:54 PM
chubb,

is the shimano sustain in pic #2 up for grabs? if it is i am the guy who would take it off your hands? :scared0018:

bloopbloob
04-24-2011, 07:07 PM
I will take the 4 spools of Suffix 832 off your hands! :)

Just kidding. But you seem like a really good guy, I was thinking that maybe the quantum was the older one i've been looking for, and would've loved to give you some sort of a donation for it, seems like you're into that, help get some kids to get into fishing or something, but it's not the right reel. Hope the stuff goes to a good home!

edit: also, I do have some fishing gear to donate, if you have a way to get rid of it to the right people...

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 07:32 PM
chubb,

is the shimano sustain in pic #2 up for grabs? if it is i am the guy who would take it off your hands? :scared0018:

its yours

gl2
04-24-2011, 07:49 PM
its yours

hahahahaha..... i am just fugging with ya. i got to check out the new stella last week and i wouldnt trade it for those older sustains.

Geezle
04-24-2011, 08:08 PM
You're a good man chubb :)

WayneChristie
04-24-2011, 08:11 PM
OK I have to admit, I didnt think any person alive could pick up more fishing stuff than Dark Aisling, but I think you might have even her beat!!! :sHa_sarcasticlol:
Tossed a couple of those buzzbaits today, and a lot of everything else but bait, no fish but still nice to get out and actually cast more than straight down.

npauls
04-24-2011, 08:24 PM
I was going to claim those pike flies but it looks like they were scooped up early. My plan is to toss some top water stuff with spinning and fly gear this year at the pike in park lake.

I wish I had so much stuff that I could start giving away and donating to others.

Good on you Darter. The fishing gods will be on your side this year I am sure.

Daceminnow
04-24-2011, 08:51 PM
well thats debateable....someone might as well use the stuff

Daceminnow- bass/pike flys
fishfinder-pike cranks
alberta fisher-topwater lures

thank-you chubb. look forward to flinggin them at some eyes soon. trader, look out. some of them look like they could entice one of them there "BIG MOUTHS" i now have a start to my bass arsenal.

horsetrader
04-24-2011, 08:57 PM
thank-you chubb. look forward to flinggin them at some eyes soon. trader, look out. some of them look like they could entice one of them there "BIG MOUTHS" i now have a start to my bass arsenal.

You get your self all tackled up and we'll go and get them.
I heard their coming in by the BUCKET full............:)

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 09:06 PM
OK I have to admit, I didnt think any person alive could pick up more fishing stuff than Dark Aisling, but I think you might have even her beat!!! :sHa_sarcasticlol:
Tossed a couple of those buzzbaits today, and a lot of everything else but bait, no fish but still nice to get out and actually cast more than straight down.

good to hear the buzzbaits felt water....i was scared they forgot how to swim in my garage

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM
airbrush kit on hold...

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-24-2011, 11:00 PM
incoming pm about air brushing stuff .

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 11:04 PM
incoming pm about air brushing stuff .

hahahaha your who im holding it for...i'l find compressor in am

BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES
04-24-2011, 11:08 PM
hahahaha your who im holding it for...i'l find compressor in am

I really appreciate that your a good man . Much better then me .

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 11:39 PM
no problem bigjohn....can a compressor go dry because its never been used? i do remember where it is though..lol

rod and reel is gone to trapshooter

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 11:53 PM
ball babies and gloves gone to Willowtail

chubbdarter
04-24-2011, 11:56 PM
everything gone except some trout/kokanee flashers

Thanks every one, i garage appreciates it

night.......... i'll be in contact with everyone tomorrow

Willowtrail
04-24-2011, 11:57 PM
Thanks Chubb.

Jwood 456
04-25-2011, 12:31 AM
Kudus to you for your generostity chubb.:)

chubbdarter
04-25-2011, 05:08 PM
I really appreciate that your a good man .

big j....i couldnt get the pic to pm

http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt154/azzrocket2/001-37.jpg

i warn you i found it upside down in a tool box....its brand new, never been used but has suffered a little bit of paint damage from 2 moves. i also noticed a tiny bit of oil on the frame but im unsure if it came out of the unit or tool box.
let me know

Fishfinder
05-02-2011, 05:30 PM
Hey Chubs, open up some room in your PM box for messages, your full.

Received lures you sent today. Wowsers, LARGE!!! Now I HAVE to go find some monster pike, awe shucks:) Some of them lures are as big as some of the fish I catch:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Seriously though, I will put them to good use, very kind of you, sir. I am overwhelmed by your generosity, pm incoming when u clear out some room.

What a great mail day. Come home to a letter from the boss, hand written, showing appreciation for my work ethic...AND, a dozen Monster Pike lures from a more than kind stranger(sorta).

U rock Chubs, hats off to u BIGTIME:)
Thanx friend.:sHa_shakeshout:
-K-

chubbdarter
05-02-2011, 05:47 PM
[QUOTE=Fishfinder;927196]Hey Chubs, open up some room in your PM box for messages, your full.

Received lures you sent today. Wowsers, LARGE!!! Now I HAVE to go find some monster pike, awe shucks:) Some of them lures are as big as some of the fish I catch:sHa_sarcasticlol:

Seriously though, I will put them to good use, very kind of you, sir. I am overwhelmed by your generosity, pm incoming when u clear out some room.

What a great mail day. Come home to a letter from the boss, hand written, showing appreciation for my work ethic...AND, a dozen Monster Pike lures from a more than kind stranger(sorta).

U rock Chubs, hats off to u BIGTIME:)
Thanx friend.:sHa_shakeshout:

right on.....i wish you all the best for your quest to catch monster pike

Fishfinder
05-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Yay, u cleared your PM box, message sent.
Thanx CD.
....Wayne, u ready to hunt some biggers, you show me lake X, n I'll show you the lure to catch that 20#er you deserve. Sound good:)
:sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout::sHa_shakeshout:
Open water here we come! WooWoo:sHa_shakeshout:

chubbdarter
05-05-2011, 02:49 PM
sorry to resuface this thread....but ive lost touch with trapshooter who spoke for the rod and reel.....he doesnt answer my pm's...hope he see's this

Braun
05-05-2011, 03:25 PM
i was going to say, "jesus your still not done", when i say you had reposted on this thread although it wouldnt surprise we with your new found taste for art

chubbdarter
05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
i was going to say, "jesus your still not done", when i say you had reposted on this thread although it wouldnt surprise we with your new found taste for art

i'll finish this week-end

dodger
05-05-2011, 06:08 PM
Hey chubdarter, I'm sorry to here that you had to give up the Pike fishing :( . Is it age?? Fear for loss of blood ?? Or are 25/lb razor tooth aggressive fish just a little scary ??

O'well, that just leaves more/bigger Pike for Wayne and me ;)

Dodger.

chubbdarter
05-05-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey chubdarter, I'm sorry to here that you had to give up the Pike fishing :( . Is it age?? Fear for loss of blood ?? Or are 25/lb razor tooth aggressive fish just a little scary ??

O'well, that just leaves more/bigger Pike for Wayne and me ;)

Dodger.

yes all of the above....but mostly i lost interest. Im not a gifted fisherman but i was gifted where and how i was raised. My Dad was the greatest fisherman i'll ever know. I was a bad little bugger and he kept me out of jail with fishing. I grew up near the big southern res. and he taught me how to catch many huge pike....heck we had 3 irrigation ponds that had 20lb pike in them. Ive caught so many 25+pike due to my enviroment ive lost interest. Back then we never even had fancy hooks....a red rag cut into strips and put on a heavy treble was our tackle....or ducklings in the spring.
ive come full circle....i never gave away any bobbers because soon the G-kids will be old enough to be my fishing buddies.
I let alot of friends come over and grab what they want and gave some away here.....i hope it helps everyone enjoy fishing. I wish you all could of had what i had growing up.....

hahahahha us old fookers ramble

dodger
05-06-2011, 04:49 AM
:) :) :)
We must have crossed paths at Travers over the years. I have been fishing there since 1968. I am sure we will cross paths again at Travers over the next couple of decades. :)

Dodger.