PDA

View Full Version : What type of fishing do you do? (you can choose more than one answer)

tacklerunner
04-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Please vote for ALL that apply. You can choose more than 1 answer.

Gust
04-28-2011, 09:23 AM
Please vote for ALL that apply. You can choose more than 1 answer.

Did you want to do a poll? if so you need to check the poll box at the bottom of the page, it took me awhile to figure it out.

tacklerunner
04-28-2011, 09:25 AM
Did you want to do a poll? if so you need to check the poll box at the bottom of the page, it took me awhile to figure it out.

There should be a poll attached

Gust
04-28-2011, 09:32 AM
There should be a poll attached

sorry, my puter blipped and signed me out,,, it's there now.

Albertafisher
04-28-2011, 04:22 PM
All of the above :sHa_shakeshout:
Fishing is one of the best hobbies anyone can have!

rielbowhunter
04-28-2011, 06:16 PM
I fish all the above.

bloopbloob
04-28-2011, 06:21 PM
Only fishing I ever get to do in salt water is for spaghetti, in a pot on my stove..... :sad0071:

FishingFrenzy
04-28-2011, 06:33 PM
Everything but salt water!

Cal
04-28-2011, 07:06 PM
I've done some sal****er fishing and the fights were somthing that had to be experienced to be believed. However I found I dont realy enjoy the act of salt water fishing most of the time, there has usualy been a guide and lots of trolling involved and all said and done I dont feel that I can take much credit for any of the fish so maby thats part of it. I did try, and realy enjoy some surf fishing though and had been planning a trip to the NC outer rim untill the BP spill happened, maby someday though.

Sundancefisher
04-28-2011, 09:02 PM
You name it...I fish it...if I can.

I had fun one day using and fly rod and tiny dries catching 4 inch lake chub.

Jwood 456
04-29-2011, 10:57 AM
I pretty much do all of them. I will spin cast at remote lakes and also streams from shore and if spincasting doesn't work, I'll use then switch to fly gear.

I usually get to salt water fish every year and love hauling in those heavy fighting brutish fish that will wear me out before I wear them out.:scared::sHa_shakeshout:

At more easilly accesible lakes, I will jig and spin cast lures from a boat and will also throw a fly out there sometimes. I will usually troll a jig to locate walleye and will troll flys and gang trolls to catch trout and troll spoons and other large baits to catch pike.

I will also ice fish.